JJ and QQ pre flop (no limit hold em)?

I've been having some trouble with these two starting hands. AA is no problem for obvious reasons and KK is pretty straightforward. If there is more than one caller and A shows up on the flop, chances are someone has it; scrap the hand. Even AK is pretty simple; you either hit top pair or you... show more I've been having some trouble with these two starting hands. AA is no problem for obvious reasons and KK is pretty straightforward. If there is more than one caller and A shows up on the flop, chances are someone has it; scrap the hand. Even AK is pretty simple; you either hit top pair or you don't.

I've been having trouble with JJ and QQ. More so with JJ because there are, potentially, 9 cards out there that can make an overpair to it. However, if T or lower shows up, it's a strong hand, and it can generate a lot of chips from opponents calling with nothing but overcards (or smaller pairs). So my question is, how do you feel about QQ and JJ pre-flop? Are you looking to thin the field, possibly even take the pot without seeing a flop by making a big pre flop bet? Would you rather extract value out of it or be cautious by making a small bet? What kind of bets/raises will you call with these hands?
Update: How many bets/raises would it take for you to fold these hands? How do you play these hands according to position and number of callers? Would you call a re-raise with these hands? All above questions in relation to pre-flop play. Also, what do you like to do with these hands in limit games (also take... show more How many bets/raises would it take for you to fold these hands? How do you play these hands according to position and number of callers? Would you call a re-raise with these hands?

All above questions in relation to pre-flop play.

Also, what do you like to do with these hands in limit games (also take position into consideration please).