What happened to Freedom of Religion in our beloved US?

A town in Illinois is in an uproar over a Wiccan School that opened recently. They want it gone. Now, I ask you, is that fair? You don't see Wiccans raising an uproar over Catholic Schools or bible study groups. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the country founded on "Freedom of... show more A town in Illinois is in an uproar over a Wiccan School that opened recently. They want it gone. Now, I ask you, is that fair? You don't see Wiccans raising an uproar over Catholic Schools or bible study groups.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the country founded on "Freedom of Religion?" Why do people think that they can push others around just because their belief system is different?

I refuse to put down other religions because they don't believe as I do. Cannot they give us the same respect? What makes one religion more significant that another? Does not the bible speak of tolerance? I am confused.

We are a peaceful, nature-based religion that has nothing to do with satanism or the devil or evil. People are generally afraid of things they don't understand. I beg you, do a websearch and see if you aren't aware. We truly mean no harm to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to answer respectfully. Enjoy your day!
Update: I am sorry I don't have a link on it, but it was on Fox News about 20 minutes ago. I did a search and no articles have made the net yet, other than the website for the school. Not that I can find anyway.
Update 2: For those who didn't realize, I am Wiccan/Pagan, don't let the outfit fool you, its Halloween. And please don't be offended, people dress up as witches as well, albeit no very flattering ones.
Update 3: BABO: I am fully aware that spells aren't used to affect the free will of others. True Wiccans do not "cast spells" on others. Another myth I blame on movies and TV. They have demonized us and continue to do so.
Update 4: JUSTIN: Many just won't come to terms with the fact that Paganism has been around a lot longer that Christianity and Wicca is another form of it.
Update 5: LIV: I merely used a Catholic school as an example, not a target, if you noticed, I also used bible study groups as well. I didn't want have to name each individual religion. But they all have their groups.
Update 6: Princess: I am not saying you can't have your schools. I am just saying that all should be able to have their place in society just like everyone else. I am saying that it is unfair to deny one what the others already have. I didn't intend for this question to cause problems, merely to ask whey... show more Princess: I am not saying you can't have your schools. I am just saying that all should be able to have their place in society just like everyone else. I am saying that it is unfair to deny one what the others already have. I didn't intend for this question to cause problems, merely to ask whey can't the "equality" blanket cover everyone.
Update 7: PLEASE EXCUSE THE TYPOS, I AM TRYING TO DO A MILLION THINGS AT ONCE.
Update 8: Please excuse the typos, I am doing a million things at once. No matter what religion you follow, or what your beliefs are, I wish you all a wonderful day!
Update 9: SIDENOTE: For those of you who think Wicca/Paganism is some form of cult, it it a RECOGNIZED religion in the US (not to mention other countries).