Do you know former stars we use to watch on TV that are living a normal person's life now?

LA Lopez, Lady Lee, other artists from before that are now labeled as "normal ordinary people"

• yeye28
    Favorite Answer

i forgot his surname. there's this character actor name is Dennis, his batchmates were Timmy Diwa (?).

he decided to leave showbiz around 10years ago (but had bit roles still) and went full time as a supervisor in a pharma company where I used to work for. He used to be with Eli-Lilly as a medical rep before he joined ours. He was a District Manager then.

Im not sure where he is right now bec I left the company 11yrs ago but at that time, he was a good and funny supervisor.

another famous singer I got to know was Lileth, if you remember her? she was a famous singer back then. she became famous after singing in a Coke commercial. afterwards, she got to be a co-host in Randy Santiago's show, made movies (one with Lea salonga and Herbert Bautista). I met her after about 4 years when she stopped singing, live appearances. her cousing a doctor became a good friend and I met her thru her cousin. I had the impression that she was a little (just a little ) shy, she was very pleasant and nice. That time, she was just a regular gal living a normal life.

Lastly, i got to meet only once (does this count?), Robin da Roza. he is a good friend of a former officemate. He's not so talkative and kinda quiet maybe bec he did not know us and probably bec. he is kinda famous he's not really comfortable with strangers...I think he's doing modelling stuff.

• 2

Boy George

Chuckie Dreyfuss (yung dating ka love team ni isabel granada)

now working in an office related to music industry living a normal life.

Dennis Rodman.

Snooky Serna. Did you that bit of news on her working?

She just got her showbiz career back a little but she did ahve her own share of living an average life.

How about Fred Thompson?

nora aunor

jackie forster