Leo asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻成英文!很急(20點) 可以不要用翻易字典麼 感謝

我出生在一個不算富裕的家庭,父母都是守法的百姓,因此,從小父母親就給我們一觀念『要腳踏實地去過每一天』,而這觀念影響者我的態度,在父母的教導下,我相信只有努力、認真,才是成功的法門。父母對我們的管教相當嚴格,也對我們的教育十分重視,因此培養了我獨立自主、好勝積極、熱觀的個性。

現在是資訊突飛猛進的時代,材料也隨著時代的變動而有新突破,因此要有終身自我學習的習慣,以及有好的國際觀,才不會被世界淘汰。因此我無時不在督促自己吸收所學,充實自己,培養自我的能力。而念研究所正是我目前追求的目標,我希望有機會迎向這個目標,能朝研究所的目標邁進。在未來1年多中我將繼續努力學習,將使理論和實務相結合,培養自己成為一個優秀的專業知識人才。

ㄜ~~我按錯ㄌ~~~那請問一下~~可以修正嗎

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I was born in a family not very rich, parents are all the common people abiding by the law, so, parents should " do solid work to give us an idea in every days " while as a child, and this my attitude of person who influences idea, under parents' instruction, I believe only hard , serious, it is the initial approach to become a Buddhist believer succeeding. Parents disciplining to us is quite strict , attach great importance to our education too, individual character of the positive , hot view that so has trained my independence and the initiative , sought to do others down.

It is the era that the information advances by leaps and bounds now, the material has new break-through with the changes of the times too, so there should be habit of self- study all the life, and there are good international views, will not be eliminated by the world. So I am not supervising oneself to absorb and study when not having, substantiate oneself , train self- ability . And it is exactly the goal that I pursue at present to study in the research institute, I hope to have an opportunity to meet to this goal, can march towards the goal of the research institute . I will continue studying hard in many in the following 1 years, will make the theory combine with practice, train oneself to become an outstanding professional knowledge talent.

Source(s): Dr.eye

你不是贈20 怎只有15???