Teen girl addicted to sex?

I'm 17 and am addicted to sex, porn, and masturbation. i've been masturbating since i was 9 and have been looking/watching porn since i was 12.

I am constantly wanting to have sex with my BF but he doesn't like it as much as i do therefore i have no choice but to do myself...

well this past weekend my bf got so fed up with me asking him to have sex all the time that he broke up with me and said i was a freak and needed help.. am i a freak for liking sex so much?? i thought guys were always in the mood for it please help i need answers

thanks!!!!11

do you think he might be gay?

• Elana
    Best Answer

It is quite possible you're describing a sexual addict (yes, sex can be addictive).

Talk to your doctor. There are ways of dealing with this.

Don't deal with it and you risk escalating your behavior to something truly dangerous.

Please talk to your doctor as soon as possible.

Teen Girl Addicted To Sex

1

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls : http://CamGz.com/?pyNP
  • pumper

You are not a freak, but you have an addiction to porn. Like you I too had this problem. Im 34 now but I let porn mess up my sex drive at a young age. As I got older I realized that fantasy isnt reality. Although it may be enjoyable to masturbate to porn, it also can be harmful. As you have witnessed. It drove your BF away. As long as you let this addiction run your life, it will be hard for any man to be with you. Let alone compete with your addiction. You want sexx all the time cause you are arrosed by what porn has done to your mind. You get so turned on by what you see that you want to have your BF act it out with you. Well, not alll guys are like that. If you dont get it, then you please yourselve.

Well, you should probably seek some professional help, and figure out what happened in your childhood making you so addicted. Not every guy is like that by the way, and no, I don't think he is gay. You might have just scared him off and maybe he was just venting his feeling by breaking up with you!

Sorry for your situation with your boyfriend, good luck, hoped this helped!~!

My opinion is this.

Masturbation is part of life. So is Sex. But here is what you have to ask yourself. Is it interfering with your life? From what you say it is. If your guy broke up with you becuase you wanted it so much tells you. Wow I need to see if I am ok. Their are plenty of numbers and people that care about you that are willing to help.Also online is a great place to find information. Sex is a part of life. Not the main part. I hope I helped.

first make no mistake about it sex IS natural. lets face it yea animals do it to. but then what makes a human different from an animal. nothing. or it could be it feels good to you. its kinda weird for a guy to not like sex unless seeing someone else or are gay!. eecckk! i do. ill admit it too. + its hard to find a girl who actually asks for sex alot. i experienced girls more stubborn,shy those kind. when a guy gets a girl that like it alot he should consider himself EXTREMELY LUCKY!!!!!!!!! i would think he should. i admire that in a girl it really expresses also she is affectionate which is good and i think a guy should respect that. i been trying to hook up with a girl like that for a while.

=( ur bf is a stinker not to like it im really jealous...hard to come by. ok! sorry i think hes gay ok.

Source(s): the local library actually has quite a bit on this subject

I always want a girl,that is addicted to sex.

i think there may be something wrong with you, you statred to masterbate when you were 9, were you ever molested when you were younger? were you exposedto this porn when you were a child?wanting sex all the time is not bad but it is not good either for a 17 year old.maybe you should look into some sort of counceling or something like that. you need to relax before you either hurt yourself or end up with the wrong guys. goodl uck.

I'd say you BF is the freak.....I've been with my wife for over 15 years and have NEVER said no to her. I would want to have sex twice a day if possible.

I'd say get yourself some good toys and have fun.

I'm actually wondering why you started masterbating at such an early age. Most children that aren't even thinking about sex. Did something happen to you when you where younger to make this come on? I do think you need help. You could probably find a program to help you.