Rob H asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Should I trade L. Jordan and B. Griese for J. Garcia??

I'm in desperate need of help at QB right now, I'm 4-4 and 2 games back from the lead. I need to make a strong push into the playoffs and QB has been my weakness all year. Here's my roster:

QB1 - K. Warner

QB2 - M. Bulger (bench)

QB3 - B. Griese (bench)

RB1 - L. Johnson

RB2 - L. Jordan

RB3 - J. Chatman (bench)

RB4 - D. Wynn (IR, will drop and add R. Grant RB GB instead)

WR1 - R. Wayne

WR2 - L. Coles

WR3 - P. Crayton (bench)

WR4 - L. Evans (bench)

WR5 - C. Henry (bench)

TE1 - J. Witten

TE2 - H. Miller (bench)

The other team needs help at RB and WR, his starter is D. Anderson and backups are P. Rivers and J. Garcia. Who should I offer for Garcia? I was thinking Jordan and either Griese or Warner as I can't have more than 3QBs. Thanks for your help!

I say Jordan cuz I think his value is only going to decline where Chatman and Grant's will increase now that they are determined to run the ball more.

Favorite Answer

Take the trade, hands down. Griese is almost as bad as Grossdaddy and Lamont just cant get over that back injury. Plus I feel that Ryan Grant will be much better than Jordan.

Garcia is looking solid and is worth the trade, but what I would do is propose a trade back and try to get someone else and if the trade is denied then propose his trade back at him. Good luck

You will need some luck. Look for Jordan to have a big game this week if his back is ok. I just picked up Garcia and he is going to start ahead of Rivers this week for my team.But I am 5-2-1.I have Westbrook,Parker, Colston,Roy Williams and Braylon Edwards. I have PLAYMAKERS !!Garcia is steady so you have to think about the trade. Good Luck!!

i would most definatly get rid of brian. lamont is good though, but you have some solid backs already. take it.