Strange, car brakes failing dream?

I often dream about driving a car, near home, and not being able to stop it, never going fast, usually on a hill or slope, and it feels like driving on ice, though its never ice, sometimes the person at the side of me stops the car, no idea how (must be a dream thingy!) then I take over, and no matter how hard I put my foot on brake, or pull handbrake, it always goes into wall after wall, after wall, help me please !!!

Best Answer

Please read my dissection of your dream with an open mind. If at any point u feel as though u have a personal definition of your dream, then always listen to your instinct, the truth is that our dreams are best interpreted my our own thought process. I work as a clairvoyant, so I work with my intuition as much as my knowledge. If u r christian or have other religious beliefs that demonise my moral codes, please do not be offended by my spiritual beliefs. Peace and love.........OK here goes, your dream seems to signify an enormous sense of being stuck in a rut. I feel as if u havent really pushed yourself out of your comfort zone, u tend to be a quiet people pleaser and by quiet I mean that u do the bare minimum to keep the peace. What then happens is that u find yourself niether pleasing yourself or anyone around u. I don't feel as if u have a strong definition of who u r and u tend to just accept what life throws at u, whilst it is a wonderful trait to embrace life, u go a little further than that and dont seem to realise that u can create the life u dream of. I actually feel that u r bored and frustrated with your life, the wall u keep hitting again and again is a representation of u not being able to find a release, an escape if u like. Our dreams r our subconcious guiding us to a grounded and loving existence, your subconcious/higher self/spirit is telling u to get out there and embrace life. Don't imprison yourself with fear, u cannot fail as every experience is a loving teacher, u will always grow and succeed. Discover who u r and shake away your limitations. Do not b so caught up in what society/other people/family will think. U r only responsible for your own actions and u have no one to answer to but yourself......................I WISH U A LIFE FILLED WITH ADVENTURE AND AWE............GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.

Source(s): THE UNIVERSE IS BRIGHT..............

Leedsuniteddan,

Let's see what you've got........

I often dream about driving a car, near home,

((dream opens by commenting about you.... the car is you in motion.... dreams must show that we are going somewhere, how we are doing it........The dream is about you.....))

and not being able to stop it,

((Something you cannot control about yourself......the dream says.....))

never going fast, usually on a hill or slope,

((Not about being out of control, it is about where the "road" you are on....... the road is symbolic of how you are going about your life....... Dream says you are struggling.... not at the right angle for this to be acheived....... something difficult.... Problem is you cannot control it.....But... you certainly can change directions...... ))

and it feels like driving on ice, though its never ice,

((Dream says that it feels as if you are slipping somewhere in life..........))

sometimes the person at the side of me stops the car,

((someone who is on your side (relationship??)... that helps to stop you from doing something.... dangerous?....))

no idea how (must be a dream thingy!) then I take over,

((But, when you get the opportunity to control the situation....))

and no matter how hard I put my foot on brake, or pull handbrake, it always goes into wall after wall, after wall, help me please !!!

((you still cannot keep yourself from hitting the symbolic "wall"..... and the wall, of course, is an ostacle... something in your way..... Whatever this symbolic 'wall', the dream says that you still manage to be stopped from going about your course in life........))

As they say: something always gets in the way.......

Your sister,

Ginger,

((dream interpreter for over 20 years))

Source(s): To understand more on dreams: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-CQaJFnA2dqUZRlJ79Rw...

Hi,

The car normally represents you as a person.

Do you feel out of control and unable to stop yourself from the direction you feel you are travelling in?

You said the person at the side seems to be able to stop the car and you are surprised by how they do this? Do you feel powerless?

Maybe you are wondering how others seem to be able to control their life and would like to be able to do the same?

Remember, we are all as powerful as one another (all resides within).

A very powerful technique is to write on a pad of paper before you go to sleep a question where you ask your subconscious (for example) to show you CLEARLY what course of action would be best for you to take next? Or what is it trying to show you now?

Another technique I was taught by a counsellor was to be the other people/objects in the dream. So, for example, what would the person outside the car tell you now??

Good Luck xxxxx (it's all good! - the reason you're having dreams like this is because your powerful inner self is trying to get you to notice that things are not, in fact, helpless!)

To dream that you are applying your brakes, signifies that you should slow down in your business and/or personal affairs. You have been living on the fast lane and you need to take it easy.

To dream that your brakes failed, forewarns that you lack any sort of stability in your life. Your life is out of control. Any agreements that you entertain or engage yourself into will prove risky.

Stop watching Ugly Betty.

I know falling normally means sexual frustration, this sounds quite similar!

try downshifting the transmission next time

you subconsciously feel your life is out of control.