special k diet??

this is what i plan to do;

bowl of the cereal for breakfast (or the 90cal bar & yogurt)

the meal bar for lunch

a piece of fruit or the snack bites for a snack

regular dinner, just watching the portions & no bread/dessert (plus lots a veggies!!)

Critique?

try and be nice:)!

Yes exercise is included

• Favorite Answer

eat what you like just keep it to 1200 calories a day and get 30 to 40 minutes of serious exercise everyday. Special K cereal does not cause weight loss in any way whatsoever. It’s just calories. There are no weight loss vitamins, minerals, ingredients or magic fairy dust in it that makes it any different than any other calories. Sure, it’s low fat, and that’s always nice. Sure, it’s low in calories too, but so is everything else that’s low in fat. It is calories and nothing more. So it doesn't matter what you eat just how many calories you take in versus

how many you burn off . The Special K diet was just a very clever marketing ploy to sell their cereal. Frankly, I'm surprised that no other cereals have jumped on the bandwagon. It's worked very well for General Mills, Inc. sales and the advertising company responsible for the ad campaigne .....good luck

The only bad thing about this is that you'll get tired of it quickly! How long do you plan to eat like this for? I am personally against diets but at least this one is not radical. I prefer a healthy lifestyle opposed to diets but also how much do you want to lose? If you're hungry after the meal bar try some vegetables. I hope that regular excercize is included too. It's very important to weight loss.

I think that you will gain weight back once you're off the diet however.

Do Not Trust The Cereal Box I tried The Diet and I ended Up Gaining 2 Pounds From All The Milk(Even skim Milk)

• Takfam

The Special K diet is a sham. Anyone will lose weight by doing their system because that is less calories than the FDA daily recommended allowance.

Yes, you will lose weight on this diet, but since you don't plan on eating that way for the rest of your life, you'll never keep the weight off. Unless you plan on sticking to it FOREVER, don't do quick-loss diets. They're effective in the immediate future, but don't work in the long term.

oh man... you're going to be soooooo hungry! lol those little bars... you'd need a whole box of them to fight off the hunger. I say a bowl of the cereal for breakfast is a good idea. Have some fruit with it. If you do that 3 meals a day, you're going to be sick of that cereal after like 2 days. If you eat a sensible lunch, like fruit and raw almonds and yogurt, you'll lose weight like that. I lost 70 pounds on nutri system and that's how it teaches you to eat.

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

find the right diet for your individual body because there are many ways are there to lose weight just find what works for you

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes

Keep proper distance between meals

2 hour round of tennis