Growing new teeth with stem cells?

About 5 years ago I read a news story about some research that was being done into growing new teeth with stem cells. The article said it had been done in mice and the technology was being described as a way to keep more people using real teeth where today the only option is dentures or bridges or whatever. As... show more About 5 years ago I read a news story about some research that was being done into growing new teeth with stem cells. The article said it had been done in mice and the technology was being described as a way to keep more people using real teeth where today the only option is dentures or bridges or whatever.
As someone with teeth slowly rotting out of my head I was pretty excited about this possibility. Does anyone know if this research has continued and if any progress has been made?