ghost hunters?

dose any one know what the episode called,werea woman lost a daughter and she thought her ghost was hunting the house.and in the reveal the audio said somthing like it's not that we don't want them here,someone please help.

Favorite Answer

You can go on Sci-Fi channel and watch episodes such as that one, called "Ghostly Houseguest". It still freaks me out when that shadow came out of the floor. I met Jason and Grant a few weeks ago at a seminar they did at a nearby college and they are really nice guys.

There is an episode recently where the mom was haunting in Season 3 called Ghostly Houseguest. LIVE TOMORROW NIGHT!!! Yay!

Well my mother told me this when I was 7 years old. her mother was asleep in a house and everyone else was to and their piano started playing the parents checked and their was no body there.