Bonnie
Bonnie asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Gone Baby Gone ,released in cinemas in Spain today, would you pay to see it ?

Do you think they are cashing in on you know what and would you pay to see it if it was released in Britain?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_Baby_Gone

i,m trying to find a photo of the child that plays the missing girl but can,t. she is almost identical to Maddie. they even have the same shot of her eating an ice-cream with the cap on

• Best Answer

only if you pay for the flight from Chicago lol

Based on a novel by Dennis Lehane written in 1998, this movie took about 2 years to produce, so no, they are not cashing in, sometimes things just happen that way.

Yep I would pay to see it I saw Mystic River and that was good so Gone baby Gone is probably good too.

I know that no-one is cashing in.They have been great to put it on hold in the UK because of the similarities of Madeleine's case.I wouldn't pay to go and see it as I don't do cinemas but,I'd rent it just as I would any other film.This film was thought up and made before Madeleine disappeared.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809700023/video/326...

How are they cashing in? A movie takes about a year to make and this was its planned releast date. So, considering she was abducted 6 months ago I doubt it.

If it's based on a book, when did they decide to make a movie out of it? My answer would depend on when this happened, after or before Maddie went missing. I wouldn't see it no matter what. Not my kind of movie.

The movie was a flop in the U.S. Do you think people in Europe are going to see it?

No, Ben Aflick movies are rubbish.

their not showing it here for sensitivity reasons, so their not cashing in .no i wouldnt watch it anyway, films last too long for my short attention span

NO definately not.

No.