Bonnie
Lv 6
Bonnie asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Gone Baby Gone ,released in cinemas in Spain today, would you pay to see it ?

Do you think they are cashing in on you know what and would you pay to see it if it was released in Britain?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_Baby_Gone

Update:

i,m trying to find a photo of the child that plays the missing girl but can,t. she is almost identical to Maddie. they even have the same shot of her eating an ice-cream with the cap on

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

only if you pay for the flight from Chicago lol

• 1 decade ago

Based on a novel by Dennis Lehane written in 1998, this movie took about 2 years to produce, so no, they are not cashing in, sometimes things just happen that way.

Yep I would pay to see it I saw Mystic River and that was good so Gone baby Gone is probably good too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know that no-one is cashing in.They have been great to put it on hold in the UK because of the similarities of Madeleine's case.I wouldn't pay to go and see it as I don't do cinemas but,I'd rent it just as I would any other film.This film was thought up and made before Madeleine disappeared.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809700023/video/326...

• 1 decade ago

How are they cashing in? A movie takes about a year to make and this was its planned releast date. So, considering she was abducted 6 months ago I doubt it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If it's based on a book, when did they decide to make a movie out of it? My answer would depend on when this happened, after or before Maddie went missing. I wouldn't see it no matter what. Not my kind of movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The movie was a flop in the U.S. Do you think people in Europe are going to see it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Ben Aflick movies are rubbish.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

their not showing it here for sensitivity reasons, so their not cashing in .no i wouldnt watch it anyway, films last too long for my short attention span

• 1 decade ago

NO definately not.

• 1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.