Do you trust??

just anyone's egg or chicken salad??? I dont! The last time I ate carelessly like that I ended up in the hospital with food poisoning...

The egg salad at the cafe looked really good yesterday, but the thought of another night in Christiana Care had me opt for a BLT...

Favorite Answer

I am not very careful or picky. I suppose it's just luck or a strong constitution that protects me, but I have never gotten sick from eating from a buffet, or at an office party where each person brings a dish. In fact the only time food ever made me sick enough to go to a hospital was when my wife made me tuna sandwiches at home. LOL I think she had checked that the insurance was paid up, because she didn't eat any, and I wound up in the emergency room.

• Dan

the only egg or chicken salad I will eat is one that I make or a friend made you have no idea how long it was left open or out in the open. There is no need to go to the ER for food posioning.

omg yeah I eat everything I never think about things like that!! MMM a BLT oh chichen Mayonaise oh cheese and onion oh Im hungry!!

I only had a damn asparagus cup of soup!!

Flic x x

Nope, lol. There are just some foods that I have to say "No way can I eat that, I have no clue where it's been or what's happened to it"