國瑋 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這篇新聞裡面有哪些是分詞構句

明天要交滴作業

我怕出錯

想請大家幫忙指出哪些是分詞構句

謝謝唷*

網址如下:

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_UK_Government_Annou...

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The Government announced a routine immunization of all school girls

    "aged between 12 and 13 for next September". Also, the program will

    include, until 2009, girls that will be then aged 18.

    The vaccine is marketed as Gardasil, "made by Merck", and Cervarix,

    "made by GSK". These two manufacturers are competing for

    the Government contract.

    The vaccine, although possibly most effective on girls who haven’t

    begun their sexual lives, might also be of benefit to women "aged 25

    and older",

    "depending on their level of sexual activity and exposure to the virus". Studies show that 25 percent of university age women are infected with HPV and there are the remaining 75 percent that might be helped with

    the vaccine.

    Pamela Morton, of Jo's Trust, which has campaigned for the introduction of the vaccine, militates for extension of Government program for

    women "also aged between 18 and 26".

    以上用 "引號" 括號起來的都可以算是 "分詞構句" 的一種, 但其中最典型的只有這句:

    ----, depending on their level of sexual activity and exposure to the

    virus.

    其他的幾個, 有人把他們歸諸於 "分詞片語".

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.