Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

please please help?

can you name me some famous catholic saints besides st valentines st benedict joan of ark and actually can you name me the ones that arent really that popular maybe some popes or something thank you

Update:

thank you everyone but some of yous are jerks to tell you the truth

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

St. Francis, St. Thomas Becket, St. Philomena,St. Anthony the Abbott,St. Augustine of Hippo, St. Martin of Tours,St. Martin de Porres. St. Agatha, St.Francis of Boniventure, St. Gaius Francis, St. James Kisai.

The last three are Japanese saints, but there are a lot of Saints out there!!

Source(s): www.catholic.org.
  • kim
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

St. Andrew

St. Jude

St. Luke

St. Matthew

St. Lorenzo

St. Mark

St. Anne

St. Agnes

St. Cecilia

• 1 decade ago

there are so many saints from old to new era. Try to buy book of them or visit the library. They will give you not only astonishing because they are fame but inspirations in your life according to their virtue such St. John Bosco the patron of youth and publishing. St. Francis of Sales the patron of mild and meek. These people and other saints can help you even they in heaven because many of their followers (priests, nuns etc. ) continue their work such SDB or Society of Salesians of Don Bosco-they are religious congregation (priests, nuns, lay people) helping youth. If you have the book of the saints you can choose saint/s who suit you needs

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Saint Set would be a good one that not many people are aware of.

Addition: Sorry you had a few jerks answer your question; I tried to stop 'em.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

St. Joseph

St Francis of Assisi

St. Clare ( or maybe Claire - a female)

St Lucy ( very unknown)

• 1 decade ago

St.Ann or Anne

St. Michele

St. Nicholas (not the guy we knew as Santa claus)

St. (mother) teresa (but under her real name, which I do not know)

St. Xavier

St Benedictine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Saint George (Bush)

Saint Condoleza (Rice)

Saint Ted (Haggard)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's always my namesake, St. Stephen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow, it's called a search engine honey

• Wally
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Try the devil

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.