Colts or Patriots?

I am laughing at people picking the Patriots to win by 14 or more, are you serious? Yes, the Pats have blown every team away they have played, but those teams SUCK! The Colts are just as good as the Patriots. People say the Colts D can't stop Moss and Welker, riiiiiiiiiiight. The Colts have the Best Pass... show more I am laughing at people picking the Patriots to win by 14 or more, are you serious? Yes, the Pats have blown every team away they have played, but those teams SUCK! The Colts are just as good as the Patriots. People say the Colts D can't stop Moss and Welker, riiiiiiiiiiight. The Colts have the Best Pass Defense, and are the 2nd best D in points scored. NE can play to stop the pass all day, that's fine Addai will just run all over them. People are swinging from the Pats, woo hoo. The game is in INDY, did you watch the last colts pats game that was at NE? Brady threw deep 3 times, each time he was picked off. The Colts won't allow you to throw deep against them with one on one coverage. The colts D is the fastest D in the NFL, too fast for welker or stallworth to break tackles and make plays. I can't wait for Indy to win and all the NE people will start to eat their crying pie because they know who their daddy is. Hoosier daddy? That's right, the Colts. 34 - 24 COLTS!
14 answers 14