how to prevent a child from autism?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can do everything right and still have a child with autism. There is no direct link between anything and autism.

That being said, the reason there are so many new cases of autism being diagnosed is because the parameters of the definition have been broadened to include social dysfunction disorders like Aspergers Syndrome and PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder). So while it seems like new cases are popping up all over the place, the truth of it is that we have changed the definitions of autism to such a degree that many different disorders and symptoms can now be referred to as 'autism'.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

They say they don't know what is causing it but then wish to reassure us they know what ISN'T causing it. IDIOTS! Why would anyone believe that?

Vaccines are causing the huge increase in DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS.

There is mounting scientific data that suggests some children are unable to detoxify heavy metals and are actually poisoned into autism by the massive amount of vaccines the current vaccine schedule calls for. TEN TIMES as many as most people received in the sixties!

It is dangerous and unnecessary.

Scientist now know that exposure to Mercury gas from dental work on silver(mercury) fillings while pregnant can result in the child being poisoned and results in autism.

The flu vaccine contains mercury and if given to a pregnant woman will mercury poison the child they are trying to protect.

While it is likely ADHD is being over diagnosed because many adults want children to be calm like an adult instead of an active vibrant child that requires EFFORT to teach and parent, but there is NO WAY IN HELL over-diagnosis explains the explosion of regressive autism and If you ever spent a week living with the family of a REAL ADHD afflicted child you then understand they have neurological damage just like the autistic children suffer from.

Some of the studies supposedly showing vaccines are safe and thermasol is harmless actually have data inside the study that suggests it is neither safe or harmless. In other words the conclusion of the study does not match what the data in the study supports! They wish to mire people down in the thermasol debate when the vaccine safety crowd like myself contend there are numerous dangerous substances in vaccines not just thermasol. We don't accept the premise that you must sacrafice thousands of childrens futures based on the threat that the boogie man will get you if you don't play russian roullette with your childrens lives. We believe SAFER vaccines can be created and a SAFER vaccination schedule should be implemented. But don't look for the CDC to have an epiphany though, they are completly controlled by the pharmaceutical companies and most of their science staff is on big pharma's payroll. Much like the tobacco companies of the past did they will say and do anything to avoid responsibility for what their products have done. It would cost them trillions at this point.

PLEASE GO TO THE LINKS BELOW AND LEARN WHAT YOUR DOCTOR WILL NOT TELL YOU.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Tenpenny/sherri1.htm

http://www.generationrescue.org/

http://www.909shot.com/

http://www.know-vaccines.org/faq.html

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/howenste...

• 1 decade ago

Most of your responses have been correct as there is no cure and many theories out there on Autism. You should go to a pediatrician if you have concerns. Another good source is too look up your local city or state autism society and they can direct you down the right path. Id be happy to answer more specific questions or direct you to someone who can.

Source(s): 8 years in the field
  • 1 decade ago

You can't prevent it. You can however get early detection of it and start treating it at an early age. They say a child should be tested 2 times by the time they are two years of age. Once at the age of 18 month and the other at age of 2.

Early detection is the best for treatment.

It is very scary. It happens more in boys then it does in girls. Not to say that girls don't have autism, because they can very much so.

I have a son under age of one and it frightens me, even being in the field.

Source(s): I work in the field
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Some causes are genetic, others are infectious or traumatic factors. Viral infection including rubella during the first trimester of pregnancy are possible causes. Children with Fragile X syndrome or tuberous sclerosis have higher rates of autism.

• JOHNNA
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I dont believe yoy can prevent it, althogh there is alot of imformation on the internet that the vaccines can cause autism. I would definately do reseach.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no way to prevent autism, sorry.

If you have specific concerns about your child, please take him or her to the pediatrician -- or the school district if he or she is 3 years old or older.

Source(s): Good luck!
  • 1 decade ago

There is no prevention b/c if there was the stats. wouldnt be so high. I wish there was b/c I am so afraid of my son having this.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry as of now there is no way to prevent it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.