Ash
Ash asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesDodge · 1 decade ago

2007 Dodge Charger pros and cons?

I am thinking of buying a 2007 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6. To anyone who owns one, what do you enjoy and/or dislike about the car. I researched online and like what i heard but i want people's honest opinions. Thanks

Why and how bad?

Favorite Answer

pros:

3.5 engines are part of the 3.3-3.8 engine block series, they are tried and trued, very dependable.

Chrysler's lifetime warranty, I'm not sure if this is Canada only but as long as you are the original owner and don't void it, they have a free lifetime warranty

a true north American company, all the money you spend is going back into the economy, protecting jobs (gm is outsourcing everything to Korea)

cons:

although not a boat, still a fair sized car, gotta keep that in mind when city driving (IE parallel parking)

that's it really, id buy one if i were in the market! i feel in love with my intrepid, it had the 3.3 (same engine as the 3.5 but a bit smaller) and it felt like a proper car even after 242,000 miles

Do you buy a car for the resale value? No. Anyone who says they do is full of shite.

Who buys anything thinking about what is going to happen to it at the end? "Oh no, I dont want to buy that sandwich, because it will be gone when I am done eating it!!" Or, "I am not gonna buy that shirt, because it will one day be thin and out of style and it will fall apart after washing it so much."

If you like something, go out and buy it.

The car is a nice car. It rides and handles nicely, is quiet, has decent power(I prefer the HEMI V8), and has nice features. If you do care about what the resale value is, you should lease the car. That way, whatever the resale value is, you are not stuck with it. It is the leasing companies responsibility, not yours(in most cases). Check your lease and make sure it is a closed end lease.

This is a car I would buy or lease if I was in the market.

Source(s): I am a certified Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge sales professional.

better than V8 but no resale or reliability. Suspension is not sport, they are gas guzzlers and not the safest or reliable car either.

The number one con: Bad resale value.

ONE WORD "DODGE".

ZERO RESALE VALUE.

IN SHOP MORE THAN ON ROAD.

Source(s): 923