Do0ki3 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What it unhealthier? Drugs? Obese?

So ya i want to know which one is more deadlier, Being really fat or doing drugs?

btw not heavy drugs that kill you right away

Favorite Answer

Drugs, hands down

Drugs mess up nerves, chemicals and PH in your system. They burn out your adrenal gland, because of the stress of the drug, causing a lack of cortisol and you end up with cancer, tumors, ulcers and ultimatly death.

Obesity is a stressor, it causes imbalances and all, but it will not overload your systems like drugs,

Source(s): I am a Massage therapist student. And at this moment learning the effects of drugs on the human body

just shows how young and silly you are~~~you need a lesser of 2 evils to choose from. Why not don't do either and be really happy and healthy?

I am 54, look 45, and thank God EVERY day I never smoked or did drugs. I WAS a woman doing a man's job (one of the 1st female paramedics) and tho I could DO the job it's ruined my neck, back and both shoulders over 37yrs of it. I was always fit and in shape but women are not designed to lift and pull and push and in the 70s we didn't have the fancy and sophisticated & less strenuous equipment to use that they have today. I still don't regret giving my body to37yrs of sick and injured patients and all I have learned. The worst thing I did was lay in the Miami sun for 32yrs and I pay for that daily with sun damage to my fragile skin now.

So YOU choose>>>>drugs or obesity. You need your body for a long time, dude!

Source(s): ER RN

heavy drugs are worse. Like heroin, coke or extacy. being obese you can take care of that. Even surgery can help those with obesity problems. Nothing beats an addiction. Ive seen it.

Pot really isnt a big deal. the only thing that i would thing is worse is heavy drugs then being obese.

It depends entirely on how obese and what drugs.

The phrase 'doing drugs' is practically meaningless because our society is filled with so many drugs (legal and illegal) that you can't avoid them all even if you wanted to.

Obesity is by far the bigger problem. (thats not to say that you can't develop a very dangerous drug habit, its just that far more people are dying from obesity related problems than drug related problems)

drugs. because even if your fat you can get surgery or go on an extreme diet and you will become healthier and problems you might have had will correct themselves for the most part. with drugs, it causes life-changing effects. people that do drugs will be unhealthy for the rest of their lives, even if they stop.

I think drugs, cause thier effects can mess with you for a long time. Obesity is more common and there's lots of help for it.

That's a good question, but I think it would depend on how fat, and how much drugs.

drugs make you do things to get you killed, obestiy puts you at risk of many diseases.

depends on what drugs

wht kind of drugs