Murder in Burnsville, MN.?

A lady was found murdered in MN after she answered an add on Craigslist.com.

Any thoughts/feelings on this?

The add that she answered was actually for a babysitter, but it makes you think twice about when/where you meet people for stuff like that.

Favorite Answer

Wow I hadnt heard about this... what was the ad for? I don't like it any time I hear about a murder in MN.

Source(s): MN resident.

That's so sad !!! I'm very sorry this happened to this young girl !!!

My Family will pray for her family.

These things are happening more and more every time we turn on the news.

2 Timothy 3:1-5.

We know that this person will be held accountable by the God of Justice.

Jehovah God sees all things.

I can hardly believe this as i have put things on craigs list to sell and to buy and have met people and this never even crossed my mind that something could happen to you. My heart goes out to the family and this is just something that happend and why it did, one will never know, but the person that did this is a very sick individual.

it must have been an add in the 'personals' section. Ppl looking to meet a partner, person, whatever.

There are safety measures for that. Tell someone that you know, have them check with you every hour, carry cell, ect.

Maybe she wasn't careful. And maybe she was and got it anyway.