K.C.
K.C. asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Sick & tired of being pregnant?

Ok I'm 8 months pregnant and have had just about enough.... I can't sleep at night comfortably, I can't walk or stand too long without my feet hurting-which doesn't allow me to do much, my face is shot to hell because I've been breaking out, can't stand this vaginal discharge, and I constantly wake up with my hips hurting from laying on my side all night...and let me not forget to mention this mild pain I have when urinating (not burning or itching) just a pain when those muscles release to let you urinate and to let you stop- What is this pain!!! I also feel unattractive, and do not want to have sex with my partner. I know this is part of being pregnant but my god I can't even function and not to mention I still have three more weeks to work

Is there anyway possible I can speed my baby up.

Favorite Answer

,You have to much time before the baby's due date to try to speed things up. Just remember the longer the baby is in your tummy the better off the baby will be!!! Just try to hang in there and before you know it the baby will come out healthy and happy and you will be thankful that you waited!!!! Good Luck to you God Bless!!!!

Source(s): Mother of 1 and 1 on the way

I know how you feel, but the pain will be gone soon and ask yourself this question in the end, WAS THE PAIN WORTH IT? I have a feeling when you meet this new little person, your answer will be yes. And even though you feel that you are unattractive, most people, I found find that a pregnant woman is extremely cute. And you don't really want to speed up your baby, you don't want him/her to be stuck in the NICU like my daughter was, due to being just a little early. That is an awful experience. Just hang in there, it won't be long. Good luck.

I'm w/ya sister, 35 weeks here and feel I am a serious threat to others. I did this 10 years ago and felt great...not so this time around. And for the woman that suggested wearing a pair of nice thongs to make yourself feel better, has she lost her freakin mind? What about buttfloss @ 8 months pregnant is supposed to make you feel better, I've only gained 23 lbs, but I know I can't see my nether regions by just looking down, it's impossible to feel sexy at this stage, horny mabey, sexy...no. The only thing we can do is complain, complain, complain....I know I have and I feel justified in knowing I'm not normally a complainer, so I have every right to do so now. Hopefully it will all be over soon, I know my daughter and I are greatly looking forward to me being able to put socks and shoes on unassisted although her hoisting me up out of chairs has either done wonders for her upper body strength or has given her irreversible back damage, we're not sure which. I guess in some sadistic way it should help us all to know we're not alone in our misery...that's all I got

Oh im hearing ya! I finished work 2 & 1/2 weeks ago and i have been so bord and lonely. I have trouble sleeping and there is only so much house work you can do and money you cant spend till you cant any more. All my friends work so visiting is out of the question and alot of them live hours away.

Im now 40 weeks & 4 days pregnant and i tell you that you feel even worse once you go over your due date, its so depresssing ijust want to have this baby.

I have tried so many things to help bring on labour, hot baths, long walks even sex and nothing has worked for me but i hope that you find something that works for you.

I am 9 months pregnant...39 weeks and 2 days to be exact and I know all about being tired of being pregnant. I think I wake up more pissed off each day because my body is just worn out right now.

More importantly, I've been waiting on this baby for nearly a whole year

I'm not sure if I have any good advice to give you.

Everyone is telling me to be patient and honestly...it's driving me crazy.

I've been contemplating castor oil so hard it's not even funny. Only thing stopping me is having the runs.

It's frusterating to the point of tears.

The only thing I can say is try not to think about it too much...and believe me...that is advice I need to be taking myself.

I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort during your pregnancy. I too feel quite similar. I'm not sure about some of the things you mentioned -- how to ease the discomfort of them and all -- but I do know one thing that works great at night when you are trying to get a good nights sleep -- try a pillow between your knees or better yet a maternity pillow. Something to keep your body aligned at night. This REALLY helps and it sounds like you definitely are in need of it.

Source(s): On baby #2

Oh hun i really feel 4 u i was feeling the same as u, but its not long now i felt like my pregnancy lasted forever but now he is here i cannot believe where the time as gone,(he is 11 weeks), u dont really want him to come yet its still too early, all i can say is u just have to be patient, as 4 the sex i didnt want to when i was 8 months either actually i still dont lol

I know how you feel!! I am 34 wks and NOTHING helps, all the answers on here people give you are suggestions and advice but let me tell you NOTHING works!! I sometimes feel like im going crazy.. literally! with the diziness, nausea, sleeping and horrible back pains it seems like once you start to feel just a tiny bit better something else ruins your day!! I love my baby and am attached already but i am so ready to start feeling better. (it feels like i have the flu for a whole year!) o and BTW i have the muscle pain 2 when i pee and my doctor says its normal. doesnt help with the pain though..... I know you are tired of hearing this because i am!!! but we are almost done!! hang in their! i know its easier said than done!

Ladies we all know what she's going though right. The baby has his/her own mind and will come out when ready. Your uncomfortable but the baby will be here in due time. Hang in there sweety. Call the doctor to see if there is something that will be comfortable for you to do.

Well Im sorry to say but its too early to speed things up. Towards the end of my pregnancy my doctor told me to take tylenol pm before bed. It helped with the discomfort of my muscles and helped me sleep. Im now pregnant with my second and Im being induced in two days. Thursday cant come quick enough. I know it sucks but its well worth it in the end!