Sick & tired of being pregnant?

Ok I'm 8 months pregnant and have had just about enough.... I can't sleep at night comfortably, I can't walk or stand too long without my feet hurting-which doesn't allow me to do much, my face is shot to hell because I've been breaking out, can't stand this vaginal discharge, and I... show more Ok I'm 8 months pregnant and have had just about enough.... I can't sleep at night comfortably, I can't walk or stand too long without my feet hurting-which doesn't allow me to do much, my face is shot to hell because I've been breaking out, can't stand this vaginal discharge, and I constantly wake up with my hips hurting from laying on my side all night...and let me not forget to mention this mild pain I have when urinating (not burning or itching) just a pain when those muscles release to let you urinate and to let you stop- What is this pain!!! I also feel unattractive, and do not want to have sex with my partner. I know this is part of being pregnant but my god I can't even function and not to mention I still have three more weeks to work

Is there anyway possible I can speed my baby up.
21 answers 21