Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

what do u think of Israel & Israelis ?

what do u think of Israel & Israelis ?

Favorite Answer

About Israel, the country has it's beautiful sites and others not so beautigul and that's due to the people ( I'll get to that in a lil bit) There are places, cities, that are worth visiting with no doubt! Sometimes I look, and i can't believe this is Israel!

of course there many cities, more of the center market cities that are trash. dirrty, nasty people, no morals, no greens, all dirt. just nasty. it's all about where you're heading when you're there.

About the people, I lived among these people for the past 12 years of my life, and I am one of them myself. like any community there are the nice poliet ones, and then there are the rude ugly acting people. It just seems to me Israel has more of the bad rather than the goods. i moved from Israel to the states a few months ago. put the culture of the israelis as one of many of my reasons. they are very rude, very nasty, very dirrty, HOWEVER they do have their ups lsame as they have their downs. You wouldnt see so much of the bads if visiting but only if living around them for a while.

but hey...thats israel...

Source(s): Jewish American - Israeli girl. Lived in Israel for the last 12 years (6-18).

The Israeli are people like you and me some are good and some are bad. Israel like few countries in the world which is public state where the government owns 95% of the land and most people work for the government. Israel is the only republic in the world that govern without a written constitution.

I have bookmarked Hilary C's answer, it's really great.

As for Israel; I love the country and I have family and dear friends among the people. Israel has achieved so much in such a short space of time, and all of this while having to fight terrorism and the hostility and condemnation of the world. I think Israel is like the Jewish people: eternally misunderstood.

As an Arabian girl, I think they are killers and have no credibility with themselves to confess that they are wrong and criminals with the Palestinian people.. Almost all the Arab people believe that, and the Arab nation is not small anyway.. By the way Israel is not the unique country that has non-writen constitution, Britain has the oldest one.

• Janice

I ♥ Israel and I love the Israeli people.

i arrive at my opinion of both israel and israelis from what i read in J. J. Hurtak's book: Keys of ENOCH. .. :))

To be honest with you Israel is a country or half a country for me. About Israelis i saw here; they respect who respects them. Just it, i never met one of them live, never been there. So i don't have a strong back ground. Thank you.

Source(s): Egyptian.

Decvide to yourself. It was written almost 40 years ago:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SRAEL'S PECULIAR POSITION

By Eric Hoffer (LA Times 5/26/68)

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it, Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese-and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis. Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world. Other nations when they are defeated survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews. No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on. There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Negroes are executed in Rhodesia. But when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him. The Swedes, who are ready to break of diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway. The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives; it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources. Yet at this moment Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to America and the West in general. I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish the holocaust will be upon us.

• Mimi

As for Israel, half of it is legal and the other half is illigal (occupied).

As for the Israelis, I think of them like any other group of people. They have the good and they have the bad. I don't like most of their politicians though.

Peace/Shalom/Salaam

Amazing