How often do you use four letter words?If so then why and to who?

How often do you use four letter words?If so then why and to who?Do you know what people will think about you if you say so many bad words in your everyday talk with others?

Best Answer

In private, all the time, if a page is even a little slow loading I'll go sh_t or worse. Sometimes when I'm with someone I know really doesn't mind at all. But no matter how much I swear then, I rarely slip up in public, only when something goes *very* wrong. I do use a lot of substitutes like bummer, rats, darn, fark etc in public.

Why? I curse when I'm alone because I really don't care, to me the words don't mean a thing, what matters is how I feel and not what letter combination I use. If I'm really ticked off at something and I use 'rats' because I'm in public, then to me that's stronger than when I am alone and say 'f---' for something small. I don't see why I'd need to avoid certain words when no one present cares. And that's also why I *do* avoid them in public; because so many people think differently so I'll use something else then. Big deal (or as I was *thinking* but wouldn't normally write down, big f--- deal ::grin::)

All the time, but I'm assuming you mean swears. In which case, not very often. Usually when I'm really angry or upset. Why?Because I am emotional and am looking for strong words to express what I feel. To whom? Usually just a part of what I'm saying. It's not directed at anybody unless i'm actually fighting with someone in particular.

And yes, I know the impression you give when you swear a lot. It makes even the most intelligent person seem unitelligent and rude.

At first I was like, 4 letter words, what? But I know what you mean. And I dont swear at all. Or at least I try not to.

I use four letter words all the time. I mean it is hard not to use them. I just used like eight of them.

I use them whenever they seem appropriate to what I'm trying to get across. Usually as enhancers like "that's f*ckin' sweet!" or "holy sh*t!". I say them to my man and friends and family. The people I speak them around don't care because they know they're just words, and words are just symbols for meanings. So long as the meaning of what I say isn't hurtful or derogatory, then who cares?

• jennie

usually only in really heavy traffic or if I drop something & pretty much limit it to S***. I'ld rather hear Dangit then F word anyday & have a problem w/ppl who swear.

at least 527 times a day

24/7/365. I don't discriminate, I hate everybody equally! You're bad to me, I'm bad to you.

I use them by accident. Like, if I drop and break something I'll say, "s**t"

It not meant to come out, but it does.