Who would you least like running into: Jason, Freddy or Michael Meyers?
- Julian SLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Michael Myers and here are my reasons...
3. Jason Vorhees - Sure he's big, tough, and sometimes ridiculously fast. And, he, more than any other killer suffers from "can't kill him syndrome" the worst. But he's also just a dumb oaf. He'll kill you pretty fiercely, but more importantly, pretty quickly. My death will be quite spectacular for sure, but it will be quick, and quite instant.
2. Freddy Krueger - He's a dangerous one. Why, you ask? Because unlike the other two, he ENJOYS his work! This is the kind of guy who doesn't take sick days. And unlike his fraternity brothers, he is more often than not always equipped with a weapon - his trusty blades. And the guy is a wisecracker. He practically perfected "adding insult to injury". It's not enough to slice you open, he'll potentially talk smack to you before, during, AND after your death. Plus, he is a character that can attack in two different worlds! However, that is a weakness that can be exploited. Get him out into the real word (which really isn't that hard to do) and he's as weak, puny, and cowardly as any horribly burned child molester would be.
1. Michael Myers - Soulless, without conscience, and brutal. Evil personified. Dealing with a killer as vicious as Myers is not a good prospect. He can be quite methodical in dispatching you, so it won't be an easy death as with Jason. Plus, he's the most stealth of the trio. Unlike Jason and Freddy, you may not see it coming at all with Myers. He might pop out of the closet or creep up to you from behind, but either way, you're screwed. But, he's the most "professional" about his job so at least he'll kill you without stringing you along. However, the lurking sense of fear that he instills can never be looked past. That, more than anything else is key. It's not enough to be killed, but knowing he's out there, waiting ...and watching...and waiting some more....it's all about the sense of fear with him. And more times than not, the fear, is what gets to you, long before that fatal blow ever lands. Michael Myers does this to you with the most precision. And remember: He can not be reasoned with. He can not be bargained with. He is evil. He is fear. I DO NOT want to run into him.
- 1 decade ago
Jason and Michael can slash a person, on site. But since Freddy can invade dreams, I would have to say Freddy.
- * Qυεεи *Lv 71 decade ago
- Hubert BLv 41 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- cbagc2002Lv 51 decade ago
Freddy - cause you can't escape - you have to go to sleep eventually. Jason and Michael Myers are easily outrunable.Source(s): Great article featuring 7 most easily escapable movie monsters - worth the read - http://www.cracked.com/article_15634_7-most-easily...
- 1 decade ago
Michael Meyers. That mask gives me the creeps!
- fishcantswimLv 51 decade ago
Freddy - I don't like ANYBODY invading my dreams.
I can run from Jason and Michael.
- JessersLv 61 decade ago
Freddy because once he has you in your dream it's not like you can run somewhere, he'll catch you because he can do anything in a dream world. I think it would hurt being sliced and diced by a razor glove.
- Dark SerenityLv 41 decade ago
Depends where, lol.
In rl, Jason. He can't even understand things.
In my dreams, Freddy.
- TillyLv 61 decade ago
jason he dont know how to quit