Tiffany blue and brown wedding in January? Any unique ideas or pictures?

I am having a winter wedding with the tiffany blue and brown colors. I dont know what colors to put the wedding party in, or how to decorate the hall using both colors. What other accenting colors can we use? I want a simple but elegant look. Any comments, pictures, ideas???

• Peace
    Favorite Answer

We are using those colors, along with an ivory accent. It's very common, so you won't find any unique ideas. Here's what we're doing:

- Bridesmaids are in a brown lace dress with blue underlay. They're from Target, but apparently they don't sell it anymore. But they love it!

- Groomsmen are in chocolate brown suits with blue ties.

- All flowers are white: white rose bouquet, white tulip centerpieces, and accents of white lizzys.

- Invitations were ivory on top of chocolate brown cardstock and tied together with a blue ribbon. We mimicked that design in our table numbers

- Placecards are ivory. Favors are blue organza bags with candy in it.

Our venue is an art loft - lots of exposed brick and polished concrete floors, so we didn't want to go overboard with too much color. Sorry, no pictures. I'm getting married Sunday, so I'll know how it will all come together then!

• JM

Personally I don't think there are any unique ideas for tiffany blue. It is very popular. I think it would look nice if the blue was the accent and brown was the main color. Have the girls wear brown dresses w/ a blue sash.

I agree with the above answer. Chocolate brown dresses with tiffany blue sashes would be lovely. For the groomsmen, you can coordinate with brown vests and blue ties.

At the reception, Brown tablecloths and chair covers would look good with blue napkins and sashes on the chairs.

Something like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/narawen/Wed...

but with different colors, obviously.

This picture works as well, but with your color scheme I really think the brown chair cover and a blue bow would work best.

http://www.partysparkle.co.uk/ekmps/shops/partyspa...

If this is too expensive or too much brown for you, you could do white chair covers with alternating brown and blue sashes.