Ever since I stopped eating meat?

I have been farting with increasing frequency, and odiferousness. It's getting really bad! For example, earlier today i went outside for a couple hours and then returned to my apartment after being acclimated to the outdoor fresh air. The noxious fumes came within an inch of doing me in. I had to open all... show more I have been farting with increasing frequency, and odiferousness. It's getting really bad! For example, earlier today i went outside for a couple hours and then returned to my apartment after being acclimated to the outdoor fresh air. The noxious fumes came within an inch of doing me in. I had to open all my windows even tho it's like 40 degrees outside!
What good does it do to stop killingn animals with my diet, if there is a distinct possiblility i will kill people with my fumes!
Which vegetable is causing this noxious pollution? All of them? How do i narrow it down?