Who will win next Sunday, the Indianapolis Colts or the New England Patriots?

Yes I do happen to know that this question has been asked tons of times and will be asked tons more times, thank you, so we don't need any hating comments. What is the reason the question keeps on being asked? So we can get everyone's opinion. And that's exactly what I want to know. Everyone's... show more Yes I do happen to know that this question has been asked tons of times and will be asked tons more times, thank you, so we don't need any hating comments. What is the reason the question keeps on being asked? So we can get everyone's opinion. And that's exactly what I want to know. Everyone's opinion on next week's match-up between the New England Patriots, NFL's current top team with an 8-0 record vs the NFL's current second top team, the Indianapolis Colts with a 7-0 record. This will be a "Battle of the Undefeateds" so that's what adds to the extra hype. There has to be a winner, meaning there has to be a loser, so one team goes home still undefeated and the other gets a loss.

Who will win between these two amazing teams and bitter enemies and rivals in this historic match-up that will steal TV's ratings and will have every single football fan watching?

All Patriots, Colts, and other teams' fans are welcome to answer this question, please do so. I want to know all opinions. Thanx
Update: Nate K: Did you just say that the Patriots and Colts have equality in QB, Offense, and Defense? First of all, Tom Brady is on his way to NFL MVP while Peyton Manning is lying in the dirt waiting for the dust to clear. Tom Brady is running away with the TD record. Right now he already has 32 including today's... show more Nate K:

Did you just say that the Patriots and Colts have equality in QB, Offense, and Defense? First of all, Tom Brady is on his way to NFL MVP while Peyton Manning is lying in the dirt waiting for the dust to clear. Tom Brady is running away with the TD record. Right now he already has 32 including today's game, while Manning has 8. That's 4x more that Brady has! Brady has a much better arm and actually excels under pressure! and doesn't CHOKE like Peyton. Next you say the defense and offense are the same? Then tell me why the Patriots have won every game this year by atleast 17 points. Now that is good defense. Their offense is better than ever, more TD's than probably any team's first 8 game start in NFL history. Wes Welker and Donte Stallworth, Kyle Brady and Randy Moss combine for more TD's than probably 6 other NFL teams combined!

And you say that the Colts have better WR's and RB's? Boy I've got two words for you. Actually I've got 5 words for you.

Randy Moss and Wes Welker!