Early signs of pregnancy as early as 2 weeks after conception?

My question was deleted, I hit the wrong button, sorry ladies, but my question is this. I have a 2 year old daughter that I had symptoms with at 5 weeks, but I am not due to start until the 6th of Nov. and I already feel that I am having preg. symptoms. My boobs are so sore they feel bruised on the sides and at... show more My question was deleted, I hit the wrong button, sorry ladies, but my question is this. I have a 2 year old daughter that I had symptoms with at 5 weeks, but I am not due to start until the 6th of Nov. and I already feel that I am having preg. symptoms. My boobs are so sore they feel bruised on the sides and at times I get a sharp pain. I have been super emotional all day long and that is not like me at all even with my first preg. I had a test that I bought a few months ago at the dollar store that I took tonight that said -. I know it is early I just figured if you are pregnant it might show up that early. Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms to anyone? Oh, and typically my PMS symptoms come about 4-5 days before AF and i am a good almost 2 weeks before AF is due???