Where can i find rayquaza in pokemon emerald?

The 2 ancient pokemon have awaken and now i'm on the sky pillar i saw rayquaza but when i got near, there has been an earthquake and rayquaza just flew away and now where can i find him???

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We now need to awaken the legedenary Dragon/Flying pokemon Rayquaza. It

lives in the Sky Pillar. It will probably stop the battle between Groudon &

Kyogre. After you have healed your pokemon at Pacifidlog City, go back east to

Route 131.

Sky Pillar isnt that far from Pacifidlog city. Be sure to surf RIGHT next

to the rocks at the top, so after awhile you will see an opening path that

leads to the Sky Pillar. You will also notice a male trainer swimming around

below. Go north thru this path till you reach an entrance to a cave. Go thru

the stairs then go right till you find an exit. Now you will see Wallace coming

to you. He will talk to you and he seems he tells you that we have to wake this

pokemon. Then a noise will appear from the Pillar. Wallace seems to say that it

has awaken and goes toward the Pillar. Before entering a even stronger noise and

a shake happens, which is followed by the strong rain, thunder, and strong sun

appearance. He then will disappear. The Sky Pillar is easier than in

Ruby/Sapphire, without having the cracks, so simply go thru the doors easily.

In one of the levels ( I think its either 3rd or 4th..) there are some cracks.

Step on them to take you to a area that was blocked by rocks, with a door.

Continue ignoring the following cracks you see. Also there are some nice pokemon

here, with pretty good levels to train with for Elite Four. Soon you will reach

the top with Rayquaza sleeping. He will then wake up. It looks pretty cool in my

opinion. He will then simply fly away!

Well.. what to do now? Just fly from where you are to Sootoplis City, as

we are close to finish this problem. When you arrive, you will see another short

movie. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Rayquaza comes out of the sky, with some light.

( Lol he looks like an angel. ) He then goes to both of the pokemon, and uses

some attack that pushes both of them away and they both sink away. Rayquaza will

fly away, and everything is back to normal! Go to the island in the middle which

contains the gym. Talk to both Maxie and Archie and they seemed amazed. Then

they will leave. Talk to Wallace and he will give you HM-07 Waterfall! He will

then move away from blocking the way to gym, and now you will have a battle with

the last gym!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • holmen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ancient Pokemon

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can i find rayquaza in pokemon emerald?

The 2 ancient pokemon have awaken and now i'm on the sky pillar i saw rayquaza but when i got near, there has been an earthquake and rayquaza just flew away and now where can i find him???

Source(s): find rayquaza pokemon emerald: https://shortly.im/Ho4Yj
  • 4 years ago

How To Catch Rayquaza

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/mSIEk

Emerald is for losers you gotta trade up ;)

• 1 decade ago

Go to sootopolis the rayquaza stops the fight then he leaves. Go back to Sky pillar with mach bike and you can get to him on the top.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I often end up posting the same thing on other sites

• 1 decade ago

after rayquaza flew away, he will stop the fyt of the two legendary pokemon after that you will ba able to challenge the sootopolis gym. you can choose to challenge the gym or catch rayquaza. if u want to catch rayquaza you will have to go to the sky pillar and got to the top level he will be at lvl. 70..............................................................................................................................................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.