Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know of any ways to cure phimosis without using equipment or medication?

I'm only 15, but I am almost certain that I have phimosis. I do not wish to go to a doctor, since I can't do so without a parent. Is there any way that I can cure it at home? Please help! Any advice is welcome.

Favorite Answer

Actually, I believe phimosis can't technically be diagnosed on a teen, because it's an adult condition, and in a teen the foreskin and penis are growing and changing and it's common for it to be attached, non-retractable or tight. Real phimosis has like a white ring of stuff around the tip of the foreskin which prevents retraction.

What exactly is your problem, can you pull it back when soft but not when hard? Can you pull it back and it's just difficult and painful, or is it still attached to the glans? Treatment depends on your specific issue.

Anyway, if you simply have a tight foreskin, that can usually be easily treated at home by manual stretching, at least you can try it and if not you can go to the doctor and get a cream to try that too (I know, a doctor is involved, but it shouldn't be too embarrassing and is easier than surgery).

Please read this and try following the instructions:

http://circresearch.googlepages.com/tightforeskin

It works for a lot of people. The guy who wrote it answers here as well, and he has personal experience so you can email him if you have any further questions. His name is Jorge.

Good luck!

1

Source(s): Treat Candida Succesfully http://sparkindl.info/CureCandidaYeastInfection
  • morken

Phimosis Cure

Phimosis Treatment

• GeoffB

Here's an extract from my stretching instructions:-

STRETCHING TECHNIQUE ONE

If the foreskin is very tight the simplest method is to pull back on the skin (easiest with an erection) so that the opening feels tight and a bit uncomfortable without real pain. Hold that for a few minutes and repeat a few times. Do this a couple of times a day. You will find that soaking in a warm bath will make the skin softer and easier to stretch.

The major disadvantage with this method occurs when some stretching has been achieved or if the phimosis was mild to begin with. Once the opening is big enough to just fit over the rim of the glans when erect the foreskin is at risk of getting stuck behind it. If this happens a condition know as paraphimosis may develop.

This is why stretching technique two is probably better once the foreskin opening is big enough to make it almost possible to slide the foreskin back over the glans.

PROBLEMS?

If the opening becomes sore, or develops splits, stop for a few days and let things heal up. Going at it too fast will only slow things down in the end. Sometimes splits and tightness are due to a fungal or yeast (thrush) infection. Treatment with an antifungal / anti-yeast cream designed for women’s genitals will usually fix this problem. I’ve also seen reports of success with a Hydrocortisone / anti-fungicide mix like “Fungocort”.

PARAPHIMOSIS

Paraphimosis occurs when the foreskin gets stuck behind the glans of an erect penis, trapping the blood that causes the erection in the glans and causing swelling of the foreskin itself. If the foreskin becomes stuck squeeze the head of the penis firmly to force the blood out and try and ease the foreskin forward. Perhaps soaking in the bath or using an oil-based lotion will make this easier. If after many tries you still can’t do this see a doctor or go to a hospital emergency room fast. This is not a common problem but you should be warned of the danger.

STRETCHING TECHNIQUE TWO

The second stretching technique can be best illustrated by this photograph http://www.foreskin.org/46-33-03.jpg. You can either grab each side of the foreskin opening and gently pull on each side of the opening, as shown in the photograph or, even better, insert the ends of two fingers, even the little fingers and pull them gently apart. Stretch the opening in this way until it feels uncomfortably stretched but not actually painful. Hold and repeat as for method one. Once again this is best done after soaking in a warm bath.

SENSITIVITY

As you stretch and are able to expose more of the glans you may find that it is very sensitive or even painful to touch. You will find it less painful the more you expose and use it and gradually the over-sensitivity will lessen, until all you feel is pleasure. A gentle way to start touching the head is by using the shower spray. Also use water-based lubricant when touching the head directly and this should be more comfortable.

SMEGMA BUILD UP

As you stretch and are able to expose more of the head you may discover a build up of smegma. This may even contain hard lumps that are hard to remove. Soften them with a light vegetable oil or a non-scented, oily cream such as sorbolene or vitamin E cream. The smegma and softening agent can then be removed with a mild non-scented soap followed by a thorough rinse with plain water. A number of applications over a period of time may be necessary before the build up is cleaned away. Once it is then simple rinsing with plain water every day is enough to keep most penises clean and fresh. Some men can use soap daily but others find it upsets the natural balance and can actually cause infections or irritation.

See the first link below for more.

I've had yeast infections problem over 4 years. I tried everything, of course I went to the DR. about a hundred times, probably not that many, but it sure seems like it. It never did any good for long and caused all kinds of other issues having to do with taking too many antibiotics. It wasn't until I stumbled upon the information on this site

( http://yeastinfectionnomore.tipstoday.info/110-nat... ), that my life changed completely. I'm feeling so much better now, my quality of life returned and every one of the symptoms had gone.

Although yeast infection (known by the names of Candida, Monilia or Thrush) is in fact a very common condition, (as three out of four women develop it at some point in their lifetimes), it is little discussed. Most people regard candida infection as a ‘on the surface’ problem that should be treated with creams and antibiotics whereas few are aware of its potentially risky complications. So going to doctors it's a bad idea not because it makes you feel uncomfortable, it's because they will prescribe antibiotics until something works, it could take even 1 year to treat a yeast infection like this.

To effectively overcome candida infection, you need to be aware of the real cause of yeast infection and be able to identify its symptoms. You need to know how to self-test and diagnose your candida condition, learn about the dietary principals needed to maintain a candida free environment and about the complimentary treatments that will help you battle against the negative effects and complications of your yeast infection.

Read "Yeast Infection No More" BY Linda Allen ( electronic format @ http://yeastinfectionnomore.tipstoday.info/110-nat... ) It's about how to naturally and permanently eliminate your yeast infection without drugs, creams or any kind of gimmicks.

Source(s): “How do I make this awful condition go away?!!!” Eliminating All Signs of Embarrassing Yeast – For Good! - http://yeastinfectionnomore.tipstoday.info/110-nat... Free Video Reveals 1 Weird Tip To Quickly Cure Your Candida Overgrowth & Enjoy Permanent Freedom From Yeast Infections In As Little As 12 Hours - Guaranteed! - http://yeastinfectionnomore.tipstoday.info/110-nat...

The best way I think is using a tiny but gentle flexible device called Icoolda disposable phimosis dilation orthoses with no pain at home.The easiest,fastest,smallest treatment,only 3-5 days is enough.

Do you dream about having everything you could possibly request for? Heather Mathews' Manifestation Miracle from here https://tr.im/xgQ73 programs you how you can use the power of your own mental capacity to literally manifest everything you ever wanted into your life so quickly it will make your head spin!

Manifestation Miracle is a guide to harnessing the prospective power of Manifestation in your life. When discovered, you can use this freshly found ability to accomplish more, become more effective, and enhance the overall quality of your life. The item aims to equip you with the tools, resources and understanding you require to have the ability to manifest exactly what you desire in your life.

Hi colin. Hmmmm...Do you know what that is for sure? At 15YO how did you come up with that term (Greek for muzzling)? Ok...you went to the internet? The classic symptoms are unretractable foreskin, it really hurts when I pee, I can't seem to pee a good stream anymore, maybe noticeable blood in the pee, gee it really hurts when I touch the end of my foreskin, the end of my foreskin baloons when I pee. The incidence of this happening are 2-10%. Causes are from scarring of the foreskin due to reccurrent infections, trauma, congenital defect . Rarely the trauma is from poor attempt at circumcision.

Soooo...can you cure this without help? Well, my friend, that depends on what is the cause is and how bad is it now. For sure!!! if the cause is from repeated infections then get professional help.!Deal with this straight up!

My question now is when did this start happening? Like...most young men learn from their parents (because they made the choice to not circumcise you at birth) should have taken the time to give you the talk about personal hygiene....'well son your no old enough to know that you need to pull the skin back right there and wash yourself to keep from getting an infection like your grand dad had.'

What happened to that talk? Ok you didn't get that talk then. Well...what happened to the young man who just figures it out himself because he can?

Anyway, that is the straight scoop. Have a safe journey!

• Leizl

You really should see a doctor as phimosis can cause such severe constriction at the tip that it could cause amputation. You need to discuss this with your parents, whichever oneyou feel most comfortable with or both. You did nothing to yourself to get this, it's just something that happens. Remember...EVERYONE has private parts of some sort and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Source(s): RN