I dreamt, and I'm choking and I can't breathe when I woke. Is there something wrong?

It goes like this: I was dreaming that I went out to a fast food chain near the beach. I ate some fries and a burger, and then, a tsunami came, sweeping the entire city, including me. My body was floating in the waters. I feel the water entering my lungs. I can't breathe. And then, I woke up and I'm... show more It goes like this:

I was dreaming that I went out to a fast food chain near the beach. I ate some fries and a burger, and then, a tsunami came, sweeping the entire city, including me. My body was floating in the waters. I feel the water entering my lungs. I can't breathe.

And then, I woke up and I'm choking and I feel my chest in pain. Then I feel my throat wet, as if I did drown from somewhere.

Is there something wrong with me? Did something bad happened to me, like an O.B.E. or something?
Update: It only happened once, and I'm not practicing the other symptoms of sleep apnea. Also, all I did before I slept was studying geometry for my tests.