Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

Fast fun facts about Reese Witherspoon.?

How many movies has she been in?

Age?

Favorite fruit?

Animal's name(s)?

Others.....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

IMDb is the best, but i decided to check other smaller websites and these are the more interesting things i found out ;)

1. As of 2006, Reese's salary is $29,000,000 a movie

2. Reese broke the record of highest paid female in Hollywood, beating prior record-holder Julia Roberts.

3. Reese was a gymnast for seven years.

4. Reese's ancestor, John Witherspoon, signed the Declaration of Independence.

5. She is 5' 2" tall 1.57 m or 5' 2½" (1.59 m)

6. Reese has a bulldog named Frank Sinatra and a French bulldog named Coco Chanel.

7. Birth Name: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon Reese is her mother's maiden name

8. Almost missed her Oscar nomination for WALK THE LINE because she was sleeping.

9. Said she hated her co-star Joaquin Phoenix while shooting for WALK THE LINE, because he didn't like the way she sing.

10. Her mother has a Ph.D. in pediatric nursing and her dad is a surgeon.

11. Shortly after she started acting she had an audition for a role in Cape Fear (1991). She was supposed to meet with Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese for the audition, but at the time didn't really know who they were. On the plane she was talking to the man next to her about her audition, and the man started to rave to her about De Niro and Scorsese. This made her so nervous that she completely blew the audition and the role eventually went to Juliette Lewis.

12. The first four years of Reese's life were spent in Wiesbaden, Germany.

13. Her daughter, Ava, is named after Ryan's grandmother.

14. Started children's acting classes at a community college at the age of 7. By the age of 9 she was taking adult acting classes.

• Joy M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

She's been in a lot more than 7 movies:

She has 32 acting credits on IMDB, a few of these are television shows and one is an upcoming movie.

She was born March 22, 1976.

• 1 decade ago

i am also going to say more then 7

• 1 decade ago

i dont know how many videos shes been in but shes been naked in at least 1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

SHES MY FAVORITE ACTRESS!!!

She's been in about 7 movies.

• 1 decade ago

imdb.com I suggest searching on this site.

Source(s): imdb.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.