Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jessy asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Question about Horror movies...the best?

Okay I would like to know what the following horror movies are about...(yes I know I could just read the reviews but I'm being lazy)

-30 days of night

-High tension

-Devils reject

What exactly are these movies about? Are they any that you would recommend? If not than any other sugestions. And what are your recommended movies about.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

30 Days of night is about this small town in like alaska that goes into darkness for 30 days and vampires come out and kill everyone lol

• 1 decade ago

"High Tension" is a French film about a girl visiting her friend's family for vacation. On the first night, the family is killed, and the girl has try to hide from the killer and also find her friend. There's a big plot twist ending. It's extremely gorey.

"The Devil's Rejects" is the sequel to "House of 1000 Corpses", both directed by Rob Zombie. It's not really a horror movie; it's close to an exploitation film with a better plot. Basically, it's about the surviving members of a family of psychotic killers who are on the run from the police (specifically, one sheriff who wants them dead). Also very gorey and has some disturbing scenes involving torture and sexuality.

And the first poster basically got "30 Days of Night" down.

I'd recommend them all, if you don't mind gore or uncomfortable scenes. I love these movies.

• 1 decade ago

30 days of nights or w/e is about vampires josh hartnett is in it. In Barrow, Alaska, the northernmost town in the U.S, the winter sun sets and does not rise for 30 days and nights. From the darkness comes an evil force that strikes terror on the town, and all hope is pinned on a husband-and-wife cop team.

devils rejects.. ive seen parts of it.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't personally see 30 days of night but my friends say it wasn't really that scary at all. They also say that the vampires talked as if they were retards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i just seen a trailer of 30 days of night and i am easily scared and it looks scary so I'm not gonna watch it.

if you watch it let me know if its scary and if it is good lol

• 1 decade ago

high tention is twisted.... real good movie....just watch it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.