Why don't Paul MacCartney and Cilla Black shack up together?

They could spend the rest of their lives in comfort, companionship and happy memories of their youth in Liverpool. I bet they had a snog behind the Cavern back in the 60s.

Favorite Answer

Wouldnt that be a happy ending to all those concerned!

The Beatles actually flunked Cilla's first gig with Brian Epstein (The Beatles' manager) because they sang Summertime (her choice) in a key she wasn't familliar with. Apparently she murdered the song. Lol! Obviously she went on to be successful.

Cilla Black has a new partner and I imagine Paul's had enough for the timebeing.

What kind of a stupid question is this? Why not ask why Barbara Windsor and Jim Davidson don't do the same as they are cockneys and can reminisce together?

I just think Paul MacCarntey shouldn't be famous. Because he is terrible! But I have never heard of Cillia Black but anything that takes Paul of his career I will agree to so yeah I think that they should get back together.

JazzyCola

Just because they are friends doesn't mean that they would make a good couple.

Good idea! Love it.

LMAO!!!!oh my thats a great idea,have a star,ha,ha,ha....