Is Yahoo Answers just as addicting as World of Warcraft or Everquest?

Do we pick a charachter and go and "chat" with people with the use of the "question", a sort of addictive interactive jeopardy?

I for one am not sitting here in my underwear running to the kitchen to microwave a burrito and then running back to the computer for 22.5 hours straight of yahoo answers.

Best Answer

Well, you can do it while watching t.v., waiting for laundry or, a roast in the oven....

hahahaha. funny you should ask. i've played everquest everyday (more or less) for the last five years, and i'm not addicted. just gave my buddy WoW for his birthday, we prolly moving over there.

dood, that whole thing about "in my underwear running to the kitchen to microwave a burrito and then running back to the computer," just shows a lack of planning. what? ya don't have a kitchen table to set up on? within reach of the frig? sheesh.

please note that i've had time to put in an hour or two (on occassion) on this site as well.

bare bones answer to question. yes, somewhat.

ahem, also please note the avatar, that's black silk pajamas, not underwear.

It used to be more addictive. Too many fun users have disappeared. Now it takes 22.5 hours to find 3 questions worth answering.

Go nuke that burrito and put some pants on, would ya?!

Yahoo Answers is more like watching some dull TV game show. You are draw in just enough to keep watching, but never really entertained.

It's addicting, but not for 22.4 hours of answering. I think it's relaxing during down time, but also allows me to be mentally stimulated.

Right now I'm facing multiple surgeries to repair my back. So when I'm not wacked out on meds, I use this as an outlet

I finally leveled up to level 5!

Yeah, I used to spend my free time going over other, more informative, technical websites. Now I spend it here.

I have a stove. water, and meat at all times next to my computer so I don't have the need to move...

Gee get a life and put on some cloths ..that disgusting..........

but it can be addictive i guess........well for some evidently huh ?