Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is the story on Michael Myers?

I'm watching Michael Myers resurrection because nothing else is on and i was wondering what the deal with him is? I've never seen the movies [but he did chase me one halloween].

If you answer, please dont just copy and paste from wiki or something.

Update:

is laurie the one who got killed in resurrection played by Jamie Lee Curtis?

Update 2:

does he ever die or is it kinda like the whole freddy and chucky thing, they dont really die, they just "die" and come back.

is he even alive?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Myers in a sociopath.

He killed his sister when he was only a child (5 or 6)with no reason behind it. After many years of therapy, to no avail, Dr. Loomis, his psychiatrist, declares Michael unredeemable and pure evil.

Many years later on Halloween Michael Myers escapes his asylum and returns to his hometown (Haddonfield) to kill his younger sister Laurie (Jamie Lee Curtis).

After killing her friends that Halloween night, Laurie escapes(by Loomis shooting him six times) and is taken to a hospital (thus begins Halloween 2) where Myers tracks her down, after killing many of the staff Laurie once again is forced to receive help from the eccentric Dr. Loomis. Who blows up Michael and the hospital.

• 3 years ago

The Story Of Michael Myers

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Michael Myers Story

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just seen the new one the other day by Rob Zombie and it was the best one ever.It starts out Michael is a troubled child and his mother is a stripper and has this deadbeat boyfriend who abuses Michael and he gets picked on in school real bad.He gets caught mutilating animals and gets into trouble.Then he kills one of the bullies from his school then he kills every one at his house but his mother and little sister.Then they put him in the looney bin for a few years,then he excapes to find his baby sister who is now 16.It is so good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the story goes, on Halloween night, he massacred his older sister Judith myers, and micheal myers was sent to a sanitarium

and when he reached 21, he escaped, and was on a rampage to kill his younger sister, "laurie strode"

i seen all of them!!!

*even the remake*

Source(s): :)
  • 1 decade ago

NOTE:THIS IS A SPOILER!!!!

Well, Michael Myres is fed up with people ignoring him, so he picks up a knife and never puts it down. He Kills his sister while she is naked... then mny years later, Michael escapes from a mental hospital, and searches for his long lost sister, (you cant figure that out on the first one you can on rob zombies version though) Laurie who was a baby when he killed his other sister. He haunts her (a babysitter) and her two friends and their boyfriends(one is also a babysitter) anyway he kills them apart from Laurie and the two children then comes for laurie in her house and as Laurie is looking after her friends child who shes supposed to be babysitting michael myres comes for them but does not escape as DR. Loomis shoots him and he falls from the roof...but as they look back he is gone and that is the end!

Michael has not yet to die, and laurie does finally die on resurection which is the last halloween apart from the remake of the first one! He is like superhuman like the ending of resurreection when he wakes up!

Source(s): i have seen it!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well its not that hard to walk down to your blockbuster and rent the first one...

Basically the kid has a bad childhood, kills animals and whatnot, then they take him away, he escapes the crazy ward, and kills people.

Now I never seen Rob Zombies version, but thats sussposed to be scarier.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

wtf, no one ignores him, dafuqery squared, ppl run from him so hes not ignored lmfao :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.