Sox or Rox?

Who will win? Who is better? Who do you root for? Tell me about your fave , rox or sox( Rockies or Red Sox)! I am a Red Sox fan I live in Boston!!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Red Sox Rox!!!!whooooooooohoooooooooo

The red sox are gonna win it biggggggggg......their 3-0 in the series and soon it'll be 4-0 and oour red sox will become world series champs no doubt about it....we have ace and pitching phenominom Josh Beckett....Power hitters Big Papi and Manny....rookie sensations...dustin pedroia and jacoby ellsbury...and irish dancing closer, Jonathan Papelbon....what more do we need....go red sox.....red sox all the way...

Sincerely,

fellow Red sox fan

• girl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1. I think Red Sox will win, but knock on wood.

2. I think the Red Sox are better- The Rockies need a little more experience; they are still very good though.

3. I root for the Red Sox, I am also from Boston.

4. My favorite is Dustin Pedroia and Papelbon!

• 1 decade ago

Red Sox fan all the way! Go Red Sox.

• 1 decade ago

Did you really just ask this question this morning? Sox are 3-0: no team in World Series history has come back from that. It's going to be the Sox, if not tonight, then tomorrow.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Red Sox definatly

• 1 decade ago

The Sox will win because they've outscored the Rockies 25-7 in the seris. The Sox rule because they have Manny, Papi, Beckett, Schilling, Dice-K, and the two best rookies in baseball. Go Sox!!!

• Jazzy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The Red Sox all the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get ready for champaign in Boston. I don't think it was ever a contest. Boston is a stronger team for many reasons. I cheer for them. I am really impressed with Pedroia. The Sox can really count on him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sox of course!

Have you SEEN the way they're playing?

The Rockies don't have a chance!

Jonathan Papelbon is an amazing pitcher, he's definitley one of my favorites. As for players...I really like Jacoby Ellsbury. He's been doing SO well, and he got us free tacos!

• 1 decade ago

there have been 102 world series

22 times teams have had a 3-0 lead

19 times the leading team has won game 4

only 3 times has a team won game 4,down 3-0

1910, 1937, 1970

Boston will win

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.