Help selling my house!?

We've had our home near Clearwater/St Pete FL on the market for almost a month. It's a terrific family house that's close to the beach (but no flood, no evac) with 4 bdrms and 2,140 sqft and TONS of upgrades/updates. We had professional packers/stagers come in to get the place show-ready. It's... show more We've had our home near Clearwater/St Pete FL on the market for almost a month. It's a terrific family house that's close to the beach (but no flood, no evac) with 4 bdrms and 2,140 sqft and TONS of upgrades/updates. We had professional packers/stagers come in to get the place show-ready. It's priced to move and my real estate agent is rumored to be the best in the area. Our neighborhood is supposedly a very desireable neighborhood, close to terrific schools and etc.

So, that all being said, we've had ONE potential buyer/looker since the house listed. Since then, NOTHING. The house has a sign out front and it's listed in MLS, but so far, that's it. I think there's an open house scheduled for sometime in the next few weeks, but do open houses really sell houses? I hear stories about open houses that have ZERO attendance.

Does anyone have any idea of HOW to get people to come look? I think that if people actually came in to see the place, it might sell.

Helps!