Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsOther - Winter Sports · 1 decade ago

don't u love winter sports ??:d :)?

and water sports are awesome too,but winter is cominggg...

Best Answer

yes, I do love winter sports mostly skiing, snowboarding and ice skating.....and water sports as well mostly wakeboarding and swimming.....

Yes, every winter sport has adventure. You are either sliding on ice with skates or shoes(curling), going down a track at top speed, or sliding down or across snow on ski's or a snowboard. The best places to go do these things are in Lake Placid, NY and Park City, Utah.

Both winter sports and water sports are awesome.

Yeah, ice-skating, skiing in winter plus i live in a cold country which makes it the perfect environment!

I love skiing, skating and just the coldness of winter. I also love the winter olympics !

I want to bobsled.

YAY!!! I ♥ winter sports!!! Snowboarding, sledding, skiing, ice skating, hockey... they are all so much fun!!! I love the snow!!

Source(s): =)
  • inessa

i like to ski so i won't be in a place to attend to get out west to the Rocky Mountains. I additionally swim notably much time-honored. i like love like to swim and hate classic workouts (like working or understanding in a weight room) so swimming enables me to do what i like and stay in shape!

Snowmobiling is my favorite winter sport.

I love skiing, snow boarding, basketball, and wrestling, can i plz get the best answer i need some points.

I like the answer above me!! lol.

Yeah, I ski...so I love winter!!