Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsOther - Winter Sports · 1 decade ago

don't u love winter sports ??:d :)?

and water sports are awesome too,but winter is cominggg...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes, I do love winter sports mostly skiing, snowboarding and ice skating.....and water sports as well mostly wakeboarding and swimming.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, every winter sport has adventure. You are either sliding on ice with skates or shoes(curling), going down a track at top speed, or sliding down or across snow on ski's or a snowboard. The best places to go do these things are in Lake Placid, NY and Park City, Utah.

• 1 decade ago

Both winter sports and water sports are awesome.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, ice-skating, skiing in winter plus i live in a cold country which makes it the perfect environment!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love skiing, skating and just the coldness of winter. I also love the winter olympics !

I want to bobsled.

• 1 decade ago

YAY!!! I ♥ winter sports!!! Snowboarding, sledding, skiing, ice skating, hockey... they are all so much fun!!! I love the snow!!

Source(s): =)
  • inessa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i like to ski so i won't be in a place to attend to get out west to the Rocky Mountains. I additionally swim notably much time-honored. i like love like to swim and hate classic workouts (like working or understanding in a weight room) so swimming enables me to do what i like and stay in shape!

• 1 decade ago

Snowmobiling is my favorite winter sport.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love skiing, snow boarding, basketball, and wrestling, can i plz get the best answer i need some points.

• 1 decade ago

I like the answer above me!! lol.

Yeah, I ski...so I love winter!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.