Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or PlayStation Portable?

I would like to buy a video games console and can't decide between an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or a PlayStation Portable.

Which one of these are best?

Favorite Answer

depends dude. war games are great on both xbox 360 and ps3, but ps3 has a slight advantage thanks to its awesome graphics. when talking about sports, ps3 takes the lead.

if u travel a lot, the psp would be the best.

but if you're the type of guy who likes to sit with a controller in hand and play (like me), go for the ps3. it got great games like "Killzone 2" coming out and stuff. but it's dreadfully expensinve.

• Neil G

PS3. You get Blu-Ray and free internet so if the 360 alone is cheaper you're saving money elsewhere cause a HD-DVD drive for the 360 is like £120. PS3 is more powerful and is planned to last 10 years. Of course there isn't much graphical difference between the 360 and PS3 right now but the PS3 hasn't even been out a year and developers are still getting used to it. There are some great games for the PS3, with more variety than the shooters on Xbox such Heavenly Sword and Ninja gaiden Sigma as well as MGS4, Silent Hill 5, Uncharted and Final Fantasy XIII which are coming out. Also there is no red ring of death.

Sorry I went on, but I'm tired of Xbox fanboys answering these questions without giving real reasons.

I own a PS3 and so far i'm very pleased with it. But the xbox 360 is also a good console, get the new Elite one if your going to get the Xbox 360. But i'd say either PS3 or Xbox 360 if you're going to get a console, they're both great fun! A PSP is portable and light, and has a good range of games but its not good as a stand alone console. If you travel a lot it is ideal, but I'd suggest the DS lite over the PSP. Go for PS3 or 360!

Source(s): I own a PS3 and have played games on the Xbox.

I used to be a playstation lad myself after having the first one and the PS2 but having played on the new XBOX 360 elite i recommend buyin the XBOX 360. If you have the money I would go for the elite version with more memory.

hey,

ive got the xbox 360,

but if you have a normal t.v its the same as a xbox

but if u got a hd ready t,v then the quility is amazing

and my uncle has a playstation 3 and i dnt think there that good,

and playstation portable

it plays movie's games all sorts its cool

i would go for the xbox 360 all day long :] hopes this helps

I would reccommend te 360...Why you ask?!?!?

Has great graphics with hdtv, and even good without that...has great games coming soon, and some are alredy out there!

ExTrEmElY good online play...

As for if you are a Playstation fan...then go for the PS3...which i wouldnt reccommend...because not much good onlineplay as Xbox 360....

And forget about a PSP...it has ripped off games from the PS3...As Sony is trying their best to satisfy their PSP customers..(whom they are trying to kill to get rid of their complains...LOL)

Source(s): Xbox 360 Blaze.

if you play on line buy the 360 because xbox live is the best online multiplayer setting ever made.

if you like games like World of warcraft and final fantasy then get a playstation 3.. a psp is a waste of money in my opinion unless you take public transportation

"the xbox performs better than the PS3"?? sheer nonsense. the PS3 shatters the 360 all round 360 degrees baby. I'm in with the PS3, after the price drops sufficiently that is. Till then I'm happy with my enthusiast PC platform (one I will never abandon, even with a PS3) Besides, Microsoft only lunges its oversized nose at profits, that's why the 360 doesn't take full advantage of its own tech specs.

360

Go for the playstation portable because its the cheapest, but its the best of the portable consoles around, and then youre gaming experience isnt just confined to one room! If your interested in free Consoles click here (Not a scam) : http://www.freebiejeebies.co.uk/?id=17700