SiuSee asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

關於文法及句子重寫

我想知下例句子,1. 文法上犯了甚應錯誤? 2. 應如何 Re-write 句子?

謝謝!

(a) Please do not hesitate to contact my assistant, Mr Chan.

(b) Owing to the fact that new catalogues had to be printed, we do not have them immediately available.

(c) You should be happy to know that your order has been shipped and will arrive before the Christmas.

(d) Our good quality, though a bit overpriced, colour printers are very popular users.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

(a) Please do not hesitate to make contact with my assistant, Mr Chan. (contact with --- noun)

(b) Owing to the fact that new catalogues have to be printed, we do not have them immediately available. (have to be --- a phrase)

(c) You should be happy to know that your order has been shipped and will arrive before Christmas. (no need to add [the], it implies the coming Christmas)

(d) Our good quality, though a bit overpriced, colour printers have very popular users. (printers are not users, printers have users)

a. Please do not hesitate to contact my assistant: Mr Chan !

other I don't know

Source(s): my self