Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

How many google country song answers?

Favorite Answer

Most everyone on here except Me,Millerscave,Dan W, Okiefan, druski and a VERY few others. I don't think that is the fair way to do it. I sometimes don't have the answer but I'll be da*ned if I will google. I am going to not even try to give an answer when I see that the ones before me googled. It don't take a genius to see what they are doing.

On Edit: I would rather someone guess and be part right than google and I will come more giving the ten points to them for trying.

On Edit Again: Notice the googlers aren't answering

On Edit Again: Forbes Please Note this I said a few others I just couldn't remember all the names at the time I was typing that. I agree that you are pretty knowledgable on Classic country

I don't, I only answer from my own knowledge. But if I see a question that interests me and I know nothing about I will google it just to learn something. Incidentally, if you google something the answer you get may or may not be entirely accurate, there are a lot of contradictions and discrepencies when it comes to very old music. (I am not talking about the relatively newer music, where the facts are known and more easily checked) but stuff from the first half of the previous century.

I HATE CHEATERS OF ANY KIND! IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT, SIT BACK AND LEARN!!! THAT'S WHAT A LOT OF US ENJOY BOUT THIS HERE FORUM, WE HAVE A SIMPLE BOND-CONNECTION"OUR LOVE FOR CLASSIC COUNTRY MUSIC AND THE GREAT LEGENDS" AND WE'RE HAVING FUN, BUT AT THE SAME TIME KEEPING THE LEGENDS FROM FADING AWAY, SO PLEASE DON'T RACE TO COLLECT THE MOST POINTS OR MOST STARS....THE ONLY STARS I CARE ABOUT ARE MY HEROES OF CLASSIC COUNTRY WHO I SALUTE.

TO ME THIS IS NOT A CONTEST, THIS IS A SALUTE-TRIBUTE TO SOME FINE-FINE, MEN AND WOMEN WHO DESERVE TO BE TALKED ABOUT DAILY AND NEVER FORGOTTEN!! AND PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE, IF SOMEONE GIVES THE RIGHT ANSWER BEFORE ME?...GOOD, IT WARMS MY HEART TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW THIS STUFF, I KNOW A LOT CAUSE I'VE LOVED AND LISTENED TO CLASSIC COUNTRY MUSIC FOR OVER 40 YEARS!!! OK-OK- I'M DONE PREACHING!

• forbes

i know my classic fool! i never google! that offends me, espacially since im good at identifying songs. i was raised on classic country music so i know the songs and love them

I agree with Fool, (no offense) but the thing of this platform is to answer questions that are of your expertise!! Not to see how fast you're computer can goggle(?) an answer up!!!

(If Ya' don't know, don't answer!!!)

Well, if ya read my answers, you kinda know I don't know what the google button is.

• Nessa.

what?