How do you get your foot in the door at Procter and Gamble?

I applied with P & G almost 3 months ago and was asked to complete their assessment. I passed that successfully, but have heard nothing since. No "thanks but no thanks," no "please wait..etc."

I am looking to get into R & D in a lab position. I have a BS In Chemistry, 8 years professional experience, including nearly 7 in military. HOW do I get in?? This is the company that I really want to work for...I am at a loss as to what to do next?

Thanks for all of your answers!

Best Answer

It does seem odd that you have not heard back yet, typically you should be told or it is polite to ask at the end of an interview when you can expect to hear back. It is also suggested sometimes to give them a call after about a week or two depending on what they say their timetable is. You don't want to appear needy, but you can call and inquire of the status to show that you are responsible and interested.

Other than that, I don't know. Maybe mention that you use Crest tooth paste?