Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Masturbation makes you go blind. Experts only!?

I am absolutely sure it does because the hypothalamus which makes oxytocin and ADH if over activated can cause you to lose sight when they press on the optic nerves. Sex causes an increase in oxytocin so if you have an increase in oxytocin you will have at least partial blindness. Who agrees? I do.

Favorite Answer

if it made u go blind i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard! So don't wpttu snpiy oy. vsidr oy oemy s [tpy;,r/

That became very often that many of us have been told such a things. It was common that our parents, teachers, or religious leaders’ saying masturbation is able to cause physical injury or harm to the body. We’ve all heard the many myths about masturbation. One of them definitely was how masturbation leads to blindness, which is not right. Some other myths are that causes you to grow hair on the palms of your hands. We also heard it can cause us to become impotent later in life, and so many other false things. I am happy to report you all of these myths and misconceptions have been proven to be false by the medical community. Team of professionals has demonstrated no negative short term or long term medical health effects from masturbation. Anyway, there are some emotional aspects that should be taken into consideration. For example, masturbation in marriage could potentially damage the self esteem or the latter. But for sure you can stop worrying, because masturbation can’t cause blindness.

Ummm -- i'm hoping that it truly is in basic terms trolling, however the factor exhibits its possibly no longer planned - yet which you quite have self assurance what you're suggesting. Political masters that care approximately masturbation? Ummmm... There truly isn't any information that masturbation blinds or cripples every person -- it quite is religious dogma, and prefer lots dogma faulty -- yet i've got self assurance which you're incapable of understanding which you're incorrect. there's no information, truly, no longer something to misread or misunderstand or forget approximately. i understand no longer a unmarried healthful boy or guy, youthful or old that would not masturbate a minimum of a few circumstances each week - maximum lots extra suitable than that -- and that i will say from own awareness that many that i understand, myself blanketed, who've jacked off daily that i haven't had intercourse on condition that i became 13 (i'm in my 40s now) nevertheless have 20/20 resourceful and prescient, and no crippling of the physique. i could advise that fairly than searching for a conspiracy to conceal "the actuality" - you understand that quite already customary, and sweetness why you're obsessing over a lie. in case you may deliver your self to it, I advise taking this finished difficulty to a psychologist and managing it straight away. in case you may't, I advise which you communicate on your loved ones, and enable them to return to a determination the thank you to look after it. Kindest ideas, Hermes

False! Where were you taught this folklore?

If it made you blind then every man on the planet would be blind.

Male porn stars would be blind; In between shoots they have to masturbate 8 hours a day or more to keep themselves ready for the camera. They don't always have the actresses or actors to help them.

If thats true then sex and not just masturbation would make you go blind. it is true that during sexual arousal your senses are altered but there is no evidence that these changes are anything more than temporary and do not cause any damage.

so I guess I would say I do not agree.

False!

The only correlation between the two is that semen contains a large amount of zinc and a deficiency in zinc (although nearly impossible to achieve solely by masturbating) will cause a decline in a person's vision.

Source(s): pinknews.co.uk

It does not make you go blind, not permanently anyway. However I have read of instances of people going temporarily blind but that's only during orgasm. Also this can be applied to any sexual activity not just masturbation.

I disagree for the simple fact that:

a) Nearly everybody masturbates and most people are not blind.

b) Most people that have sex can still see.

So that basically disproves your theory alltogether doesn't it!

This from someone whos nickname starts with fake ?

He can wpttu snpiy oy. vsidr oy oemy s [tpy;,r/ if he wants to, but take it from me, it won't help.

Then everyone in the world would be blind.