If you were given two days to spend with two different people that you have lost, who would they be?

What would you say to them? I know I would spend one day with my Mama who died in 1990, and one with my lost love who died in 1977.

Favorite Answer

I dont know if I would want to because of loosing them all over again but I would spend it with my grandma and my friend josh that died of an overdose.

Well, in all honesty, I've never lost anybody I truly cared about, so I guess this answer seems to have no meaning compared to everybody else,

but I'd have to say (and this does have meaning to me)

Freddie Mercury (He died before I was born, and it almost makes me cry to think about it)

George Harrison (He was my favorite Beatle, and I did cry when he died even though I was only about 8. I also brought in the article about him getting stabbed as an 'important topic')

I have 3:

My dad, he died when I was 20. I am like the mini female version of him. He almost always understood the things I do and why I do them. He got angry at me sometimes, but he basically understood I was human!!!

My Grandma (my mom's mom)... she died before I was born, but I think she watches over me!!!

My Grandma (my dad's mom)... She was the only person who ever loved me without getting mad at me for anything. It was nice to be called baby girl by someone who you know loves you that much!!!

I would spend time with both my paternal and materal grandparents. They are all gone and I would like to get to know my dad's father who died before I was born. I would like to have one more time my mom's mother doughnuts. They were really good. My dad's mother's rhubarb pie. She was a good cook. My mom's father died when I was ten. I would like to go fishing with him. I don't fish but just to go out fishing with him would be fun.

i would spend with: myself and I ^^

1st - i am sorry that you have learn loss in your life.. but even though we desperately want them back in our lives, try to smile for that you have had the luck to know them and be with them; they helped made you who you are now, so cherish the good memories once per year; i am sure they thanks you for it and they are glad that you are healthy and safe.

I give you a huge HUG

If you really have a hard time getting over it, talk to a close friend, or go see a doctor that will listen to you.

I wish you a wonderful life!

Me myself I would like to spend my time with my "parents" whom I have recently lost. Oh yea, my daughter whom was killed at the age 19

my maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather. Id watch the red sox with my grandfather, have one last meal of my gm's FANTASTIC portugese cooking, tell them both I love and miss them and if they could do anything to get me in.

My Grandmother, and my friend . I would tell them I love them , but they already know.

my late mum and i'm not sure who else.

my dad and my grandfather