Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie???

Whats the difference between Abercrombie, and Abercrombie&Fitch?

Favorite Answer

Abercrombie is cheaper and they have children's sizes starting at 7 slims i think and going up to 16 regular. Abercrombie & Fitch has adult size clothing it comes in all womens and mens sizes. Also Abercrombie is not as expensive had Abercrombie & Fitch. They both have a lot of the same types and styles of clothing. The only big difference is basically the sizes! I hoped this helped!

Source(s): I love abercrombie and abercrombie & fitch. www.abercrombiekids.com www.abercrombie.com

I'm obsessed with Abercrombie Kids/ & Fitch. There's really only a few main differences.

1. Sizes are bigger for Teens

2. Clothes geared to Teens

So technically, only 2 differences. But I like both stores ALOT. I'm a in Abercrombie Kids and an x small at A&F.

Hope this helped bb,

Danika (ps. I LOVE ABERCROMBIE SO MUCH OMFG AF)

• Gina D

Abercrombie is for younger kids like "pre-teens", its geared towards younger kids.There clothes are a lot smaller in size of course, but they're still REALLY expensive. i've bought a winter jacket from Abercrombie which was like an X-Large and it was still like $90 (even though i'm like a small)

while Abercrombie&Fitch is for teens-young adults, their clothing is more mature, and sophisticated.

abercrombie is for kids like 12 and younger. abercrombie and fitch is for like adults and older teens like 14-21. and the newest store ruehl is people from 21- and older

abercrombie is for "kids" but like not 10 year olds only, prob up to like 15-ish. abercrombie and fitch has bigger sizes.