Aeropostale, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, or American Eagle?

What is your favorite clothing brand out of:

Aeropostale

Abercrombie & Fitch

Hollister

or

American Eagle

And why is is your favorite? What is your favorite thing to buy there? (Shirts, pants, hoodies, bags, etc.)

• Favorite Answer

Definately American eagle, because they actually bring real fashion in their clothes, and sort of a laid back style. Their clothes can be really versitile also. If your looking for more of a trendy look hollister or abercrombie is good, but if you want some cheap casual peices Aeropostale is good. The shoes at American eagle are the best. Hollister has some trendy & popular hoodies, but aeropostale has some really cheap hoodies. Aeropostale isn't the best for buying full outfits, its better for peices. They do have cute swimwear in the summer. Aeropostale has the cutest pajamas. American Eagle has the arie line that is really really cute, comfortable, & lasting; but it is pricey. Aeropostale has cheap jeans & pants but most of them dont fit most people. American Eagle has really cute/fitting jeans or pants.

-lol. How can you say Aeropostale does not have good sales?? Their whole store is on sale like every day of the year. And like half of the year most of thier clothes are 50% off or w/e. You can get really good deals there. If your looking for something cheap, thats the place.

No way. Everything is the same. Even online! But I would go to Aeropostale and American Eagle. They're cheaper than A & F or Hollister.

• EmCee

Hollister- hoodies, jeans, tanks

AE- jeans, sweaters, bags

Abercrombie and Fitch-hoodies, t-shirts, knits

Aero- Camis

In order:

1-2 (Tie) Abercrombie and Hollister.

Abercrombie: tank tops, graphic tees, knit tops

Hollister: jeans (they run small, which is good because I'm petite) and they have cute sweaters and fun tops

3. American Eagle: ballet flats, peacoats, jewelry

Aeropostale is alright...but I'm not into it. they do have good sales though!

I would either choose American Eagle or Hollister there both good stores! I love their shirts and there are great!

abercrombie and fitch

i like abercrombie and fitch because their jeans fit comfortably and they run a little big (which is good because a have a tiny waist and a huge butt and hips). also they have the cutest knit shirts ever and their clothes definetly fit my syle which is casual and preppy.

I love Abercrombie & Fitch for their sweaters and shirts.=]

I get my bags from Hollister

And anything from American Eagle is great.♥

American Eagle, I love the way the jeans fit!

Oh my gosh! I LOVE HOLLISTER!!! TOTAL FAV STORE!!! I love to buy their Jeans, Hoodies, and knits!!!! LOVE IT because they have the most cutest clothes, that totally fit my personality and my own style!!!

AERO: jeans! and bags.

A&F: i like their shirts

HCO: shirts! sweatshirts!

AE: shoes! sweaters.

I would have to say currently I like Victoria Secret Pink for winter clothing. I also like Wetseal. Out of those four ae is my fav at this point of time.