Since i want to, eventually, become a State Game Warden, would a degree in park management/ law enforcement be

a sufficient stepping stone? I'm very interested in eventually becoming a game warden, and i know how competitive entrance to the profession can be...i was wondering if the degree mentioned, including classes in biology/ enviromental biology, park safety and law enforcement, park administration, wildlife... show more a sufficient stepping stone? I'm very interested in eventually becoming a game warden, and i know how competitive entrance to the profession can be...i was wondering if the degree mentioned, including classes in biology/ enviromental biology, park safety and law enforcement, park administration, wildlife management, business math, and basic accounting, along with a few years of work experience, either as a park ranger or entry level cop, would be advantageous later on when i can test for interviews/ job openings as a game/ fish warden? If so, how much of an advantage would it give, and what are some other things, aside from military service, i could do to increase my chances?