Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Good computer or laptop for playing the Sims2???

i need 1 that is fast and i can have some expansions and also i tunes and internet also it has to have the stuff to make essays... also it has to be at a good price and easy to find... maybe a pic of the laptop or computer would help and were you found it too... THANX

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

First check out the PC requirements ( configuration) mentioned on the Gamebox of Sims2 then try visiting http://www.ebazaar.biz/laptop.htm and may be u can find the one which u are looking for

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look on ebay, if you get a good deal you can play the sims just fine for about 250

Brands and models dont matter; look for something that has

1. a proccesor of at least 1.8GHZ (not dual core, they are more expensive and the sims does not support the way they work)

I recommend Pentium 4 procesors (of at least 1.8ghz)

2. Ram. Get at least 512mb, but 1gb would be good.

3 hard drive. For only the sims and essays and internet, you dont need a big one, maybe 40gb (if it get full buy a external one to put your stuff in, much cheaper)

• 1 decade ago

You can try first by visiting The Sims 2 official site. It has a list of the system requirements. By looking at that, you will have at least an idea what laptop to buy.

Source(s): www.thesims2.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.