Getting my license in Missouri?

I understand how to get the lic, I have completed the neccessary education requirements and am testsing today. I live in a rural area and the offices here are C21, Remax, V.I.P. and Realty Executive. I am Military and will be ending that career in about a year and a half. I have talked with C21 and Realty... show more I understand how to get the lic, I have completed the neccessary education requirements and am testsing today.

I live in a rural area and the offices here are C21, Remax, V.I.P. and Realty Executive. I am Military and will be ending that career in about a year and a half.

I have talked with C21 and Realty Executives, they said they will hire me part time, I have been a Recruiter and held other sales postions. I am leaning to C21 becasue its closer to my home and the area in whcih I want to market.

I have read quite a few comments telling people to stay away fom part timers but I cannot quite my job and I have to feed my family so I thought I would get a jump start on a new career.

When deciding on who to work for what should I look for. Any advice would be appriciated.
1 answer 1