Have you ever found yourself drawn to someone even though you know you shouldn't be?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, i think sometimes it's human nature to want what we know we can't have (or shouldn't be)...those are the times to take a step back and re-think things through and talk to friends about your situation. sometimes they can give really good feedback as to why one should stay away from someone we are attracted to, but shouldn't and move forward.

• 1 decade ago

Yes but I kept him at arms length so we didn't get too close but boy, talk about chemistry !!! I knew he wouldn't make a good husband for me so we remain friends and enjoy time together with our spouses when my husband and I go home to visit my family (if our paths cross).

• 1 decade ago

Yep, and when it's all over you end up with a chunk of your heart missing and a bad taste in your mouth.

• Popeye
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

YES....The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence !....But if you look closer, you will find the same "weeds" and "baggage" of a different kind........

Put your effort in to keeping the home fires going

HOT....Strange "fire" will burn you.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My ex is a shithead and I know that he is no good... yet I'm still attracted to him and I hate it.

• 1 decade ago

Yep........and it hurts a bit to walk away but man if you don't? You're in deep caca.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

often.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.